Justice League Sh*tposting

Welcome to Justice League Sh*tposting, the show where I, @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 watch Justice League and Justice League Unlimited if I’m feeling spicy and deliver to you my freshest takes.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooononononono

2 Likes

He is calling someone a homophobic slur on Roblox

3 Likes

Shout out to the artist’s commitment to making the Atlantean soldiers uniforms the cutest
little crop tops and miniskirts this is the future feminists want

4 Likes

I misread Atlanteans as Athens and thought “ well they are Greek so that makes sense” :laughing:

4 Likes

THATS WHAT CIRCUT BREAKERS ARE FOOOOOR god bless you Clancy

3 Likes

Watching Savage Time and it’s just a delight seeing Superman breaking nazi planes with his bare hands absolutely superb you funky little alien

3 Likes

Shout out to the animators at JLU for consistently setting up millions of bisexual awakenings your service is appreciated

2 Likes

that is seriously accurate lmao

2 Likes

The did not have to go so hard AND YET
339715d4e4e4f921baead85a5a592d586ff5a0f9r1-500-256_hq

3 Likes

aw i loved that scene
john and shayera are just too amazing together

3 Likes

2e5c0fcece614f61cc5d8557e8779d54
They knew what they were doing. They understood the power they wielded

4 Likes

y’all know I’m an Ollie simp at this point

4 Likes

JLU Ollie>Arrowverse Ollie no question

4 Likes

there’s a clear winner here

3 Likes

John Stewart is fueled by at least 49% spite and I love and respect him for that
What’s “willpower” but stubbornness with a goal

2 Likes

underrated thing about JLU: Amanda Waller’s voice acting is really good, I find her exquisitely crisp enunciation endlessly satisfying thank you CCH Pounder

3 Likes

The voice acting is just PERFECTION in this show every voice fits every character perfectly I’m obsessed with it

4 Likes

Nice assonance! (Full disclosure: I had to look up the term because I know the definition, but I keep forgetting the name.)

4 Likes

Welcome back to the thread I’m pretty sure is just me talking to myself

LOVE LOVE LOVE Shayera and Mari hanging out and making fun of John together wonderful beautiful love their friendship I need more of it

3 Likes