Justice League International Fan Cast!

So I need a JLI TV show VERY badly, who would you guys cast to bring the Seinfeld of The DCU to life?

4 Likes

Arnold does all the roles.

3 Likes

I’m going to start by proposing Oscar Issac as Scott Free
images (50)
download (88)

5 Likes

Andre Braugher as Martian Manhunter. He has the right amount of gravitas and pathos to pull it off, plus he’s a master of Comic Seriousness and has the comedy chops to bring life to J’onn’s goofier moments
download (89)
Bring this man his Chocos!

4 Likes

Toby Maguire aka Spiderman but more infamously Bully Maguire into the international era as Maxwell lord.

2 Likes

Bill Hader as the lovable villian Lord Manga Khan!

2 Likes

@bookwormfitzpatrick.91230

International is a great topic.

2 Likes

Okay I know he’s not Russian, but Kavyan Novak has the EXACT vibe of Dmitri Pushkin aka Rocket Red

2 Likes

Also, this series would take place in the 80s, and just be a big, campy, love letter to 80s sitcoms. I haven’t decided yet if I like the idea of it being a mockumentary

2 Likes

my first thought was “surely he is not old enough”, but I googled it and, yeah, he’s pushing 50. And now that you mention it, he looks the part for Maxwell Lord pretty well

1 Like

It goes without saying that this show’s going to have a KILLER soundtrack

If there is not at least one scene of the League dancing to Footloose in the kitchen what’s the point

Booster Gold is introduced by Skeets blasting Huey Lewis And The News

Guy Gardner is BLASTING Van Halen and the Rambo theme 24/7

2 Likes

I don’t know who to cast as Ted and Booster. I do this Jason Sudeikis is flawless casting, but he’s a bit too old for this iteration of the JLI

2 Likes

Honestly it’s not just looks for me. Maxwell lord can be a manipulator sure but we also seen he is also a lovable dork and I love him for it. Maguire can obviously pull that off well.

3 Likes

Honestly you’ve convinced me

2 Likes

Maybe Adam Scott as Ted Kord?
(he’s older than Jason Sudeikis but honestly he can play a lot younger)
download (90)

2 Likes

Ooh I saw a fancasting site that had Dev Patel as Scott Free
download (91)
I’m always in support of putting Dev Patel in more things. He has this very tangible charisma that I think works for Scott.

2 Likes

I can see Billy Magnussen as Booster Gold

2 Likes

I debated with myself whether this would be a good pick for fire.
Camila Carraro Mendes is a solid choice as besides being a known Brazilian actress, she is also somewhere around the age of Beatriz in the comics.

I totally respect if you got a different person in mind.

2 Likes

Ooh I can totally see that! I was struggling to cast Beatriz and Tora

2 Likes

I’d also like to submit Pathy DeJesus as Beatriz

1 Like