Justice League Infinity Brings the Animated Series to Comics this July!

Per the description, it’s post-JLU. GL is still bald while Elongated Man (who made his DCAU debut on JLU) is on the variant to #1.

Shayera evidently got tired of the tracksuit look, given how she’s back in her Thanagarian duds.

5 Likes

ahh ok! thanks @Vroom !

4 Likes

You’re welcome. :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

I’ll check it out and hope for the best, but I really wish Dwayne Mcduffie was still around to work on things like this and the Milestone relaunch.

2 Likes

Where can we get/buy the digital first version? It was announced for today, but it isn’t available anywhere. Same with Batman - The Adventures Continue Season Two.

What happend with the digital first versions of these books?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi @michaelvhm.47507!

We’ll start here:
Pre-order Justice League Infinity on ComiXology
Pre-order Batman: The Adventures Continue Season Two on ComiXology

If there are any other platforms you would like more information on, let us know and we’ll dig into it

3 Likes

The digital editions will now appear the same day they are released in comic shops. JLA: The Last Ride was supposed to be released digitally a month ago, but the digital release was delayed until this week. So expect Batman Adventures Continue in June and Justice League Infinity in July.

2 Likes

Thanks, I just thought, DC would release them as digital firsts weeks before the print release.

Actually it looks like, they cancelled the digital firsts without any information.

1 Like

Thank you as well. I totally missed Last Ride should be a digitally first title as well. They even mentioned the information in the indicia, that the book is a reprint of the digital first chapters 1 and 2. Even these digital firsts weren’t released. :frowning:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I would be interested in this if my local comic shop would start selling DC again. So I’ve just been waiting for titles to drop on here. Loved both series of the animated Justice League.

1 Like

I wonder if there are going to be Wonderbat moments

2 Likes

Yay! Loved the show! Cant wait! :heart_eyes:
Aztek_(JLU_screenshot)
(lol … Aztek was only in like 2 episodes and in minor roles :joy: still neat lol hopefully he makes another small appearance :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

I can’t wait for this! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

tumblr_oxeji6E5Pg1vuaxvno2_540

5 Likes

x945

Glad James Tucker and J.M. DeMatteis are on this book.

:candle::white_heart: Dwayne McDuffie

4 Likes

I find Tucker to be very hit or miss, so I am praying for a hit and got it preordered.

2 Likes

J.M. DeMatteis….
Justice
League
Infinity

J….L…I…?!?

2 Likes

Leeloo Dallas, Multipass! :+1:t2:

Agreed. McDuffie was a badass.

To any @moderators who might be able to pass this along to the folks who upload content to the main DC site, as you scroll through the top three topics at the very top of the homepage, Justice League Infinity is mislabeled as “Justice League Infinite”.

Also: Justice League Unlimited ended in 2006, rather than 2008 as listed in the article. Friendly head’s-up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for that heads up! :smiley:

2 Likes

" We ate to look to changes being implemented after the current run of any digital-first titles, such as The Next Batman: Second Son and not to expect any new titles in that fashion being announced."

I wonder what exactly they had to eat…

2 Likes