Justice League Dark

This current run of Justice League Dark has been exquisite in my opinion. I had caught up through the app, and then someone on the community page informed that Animal Man made a return, so I immediately went and bought up the TPB and single issues that were out. I also was excited to learn that Khalid Nassour has returned and is back under the helm of Fate. I sincerely hope they adapt some of this for the upcoming JJ Abrams show.

If that was the case, do you think Matt Ryan could make the jump from CW to HBO?

Who would you suggest to play the remaining cast?
Zatanna, Detective Bobo, Swamp Thing, Man-Bat, Kent Nelson and Khalid.

My dream is to have Neil Patrick Harris or Sean William Scott okay Animal Man, but that’s just my own thing.

This is my first time reading a Justice League Dark comic and this run is really good! I’m surprised how much I actually like it. The inclusion of Wonder Woman and Man-Bat got me interested actually. The upside down man is wicked cool. I would love to see him in the show.

1 Like

I would love for them to incorporate Swamp Thing from the show on here. I’m still upset it got cancelled because it was a really good show!

1 Like

Same, I had seen the first animated movie, but that was really my only knowledge of the group. After I read the “No Justice” story line, I followed up with all the things that came out of it, and I am loving it all.

1 Like

Agreed. I can only hope that their reasoning for airing on CW is not only motivated by Covid, but also because they want to introduce the character to a wider audience, prior to the HBO take. I always found it significant they included that at the end of Crisis of Infinite Earths, so fingers crossed

1 Like