Justice League Dark episode coming to DCUO

A new episode is coming to DC Universe Online in march! For those fellow players still interested in the game, here it is…

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/news/dcuo-announces-justice-league-dark-2019

3 Likes

What do you mean, the movie?

…read the article

1 Like

Yup. House of Mystery, Constantine, Dr, Fate, Zatanna … and freaking Mordru.

Gonna be awesome!

1 Like

Should be fun and new gear is always cool

@TheHelloThereDude It’s the free to play MMO game that’s available on PC, PS4, and XBox One.

I have been playing DCUO for ??? years LOL Yeah a lot of us are excited to see exactly what all we will get to do when the new episode arrives. Constantine is a favorite of mine and prior to this episode all he has been is a contact handing out missions in one episode and a “tutor” for a new AUGMENT system which let us briefly hang with him through several quick missions and then he turns into a vendor for that item. It should be great to actually have a full episode devoted to him. Also looking forward to seeing more of Zatanna she is another favorite and just like Johnny boy she has mainly been a contact up to now… Okay she’s had a few more appearances like battling Felix Faust in one story arc. I enjoyed the Justice League Dark animated movie and loved the short lived Constantine TV show so along with many others looking forward to the upcoming episode