*Justice League Dark: Apokolips War* Watch-Along - Friday 8/21

It’s finally here!

Justice League Dark: Apokolips War is on DC Universe! What better way to celebrate the latest movie of the DCAMU than watching it on the night it sets foot on the app? Wanna join? Keep reading below:

INFO:

Who?: Youuuuuuu!
What?: Justice League Dark: Apokolips War (hence the name of the thread)
Where?: Anywhere you can access a DC Universe subscription—legally
When?: Friday, August 21st, at 6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST, 2020
Why?: FUN! :sunflower::banjo::nose:
How?: Like this!

1. ACCESSIBILITY: To access this movie, go to the “Movies & TV” category. (Or, if you are one of the lucky few to have procured a DVD for this film, do that, if you want.)
  2. MULTITASKING: This is not merely watching a movie. This is a watch-along! Use one device to comment but no spoilers during the movie, and a larger device to watch the movie.
  3. READY TO ROLL: Strike the play button right at 9:30 PM EST. If it says 9:14, relax! It starts in sixteen minutes; you got time. If it says 9:45, ruh-roh! Your late! Skip ahead fifteen minutes so you can catch up—but you probably missed something important! :upside_down_face:

See you tonight!

23 Likes

Give me Matt Ryan as Constantine, and there is nothing I cannot accomplish.

6 Likes

If this is real I’m in​:grin::grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Dope! I been waiting to watch this! tenor (14)

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting to watch this excited to join in

2 Likes

I don’t get the ready to roll section do you mean when it’s at 00:30 or at 30:00 when we start do we start it 30 minutes in?

1 Like

Obviously I prefer the subtle unholy Constantine, to the flash-and-bang, pseudo-Dr.-Strange they have made of him in the DC animated U, and CW. That said, Matt Ryan inhabits this charachter with flourish, and I will follow, Can’t wait to see this.

2 Likes

I haven’t done a watch-along before. Already seen this movie 2 times so guessing a 3rd won’t hurt. So long as my depression doesn’t f me over and make me forget about plans again.

5 Likes

I wish I could like this thread AGAIN. :+1: So excite!

2 Likes

I’m ready

1 Like

The watch-along is tonight!
(6:30PM PST/9:30PM EST)

3 Likes

I haven’t seen this yet! I’ll try to make this WAL. The trailer looks intense! :scream::purple_heart:

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard it is extremely violent.

2 Likes

No problem! Violence in movies/shows/etc. doesn’t bother me as much. :wink:

2 Likes

This is sooo good!! I broke down and rented awhile ago. I watched it 4 times in the 48 hours I had it. I would have watched it more but I actually have to work.

It ties in EVERYTHING and is so awesome. I’m going to watch it again and again!!! I can’t wait!!

1 Like

Yeah it is a bit violent but it’s a really good movie. I can’t even express how much I love this movie. I went back and watched all the other movies that tied in with it too. So good, can’t wait to hear people’s thoughts!

2 Likes

Brace yourself is all I can say. I was blown away by the first 30 minutes. I won’t spoil.anything but it was shocking.

4 Likes

It is my favorite version of Damian Wayne in all of the animated movies he has appeared in. And just when he wasn’t a contemptable little sh@t, they are well you seen it.

4 Likes

There was some guy on Youtube that gave it a negative review and it broke what little faith I had left in humanity, lol. I loved the movie. Of course, give me Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Louis Lane, Constantine, Raven, Damian Wayne, Darkseid and I am a happy camper.

2 Likes

Yeah that guy on YouTube must have no idea what is what! Who was it? When I feel like throwing something at my tv or I am in a bad mood and want to stay that way, I’ll watch it.

1 Like