Justice League Dark Apokolips War: Reaction Topic (SPOILERS!)šŸšØ

true that mostly, if your interested thereā€™s a WAL tonight.

2 Likes

Realize I never added my thoughts of the movie here. Well here it is. :rotating_light:spoilersā€‹:rotating_light: as said above.

It was awesome. So many things I didnā€™t see coming from Trigon v Darksied to Trigon Supes to evil bats and the league. Just such an awesome movie. I had a feeling this was the end to a new Universe coming I think man of tomorrow will kick it off. But the send off was great. Etrigan was the best in this. Just so much fun. Surprised in 90 minutes they able to wrap up so much of the stories they built and fit so much in. Cyborg saving the day was great. Really like how they put the focus on JLD for the end. Just such and awesome movie. Definitely had become one of my, if not my favorite movie.

2 Likes

Just watched finally was putting it off till it dropped here and Iā€™m super glad it was awesome I loved it. Really exited to see where they go from here. I really like the story arc with raven turning light it was awesome. Just all around excellent movie

2 Likes

Loved it my only complaint was no Tim Kon was in it but no Tim Jason my fav Robin Jonathan and Damien have a great friendship in the comic it would have seen it animated other then that Harley made me laugh there alot of sad moments I absolutely love Constine and Zantana Great movie I will watch again

1 Like

Great ending to the DCU New 52 Continuity of Animated Films. Really enjoyed the twists and turns this film took. Definitely gonna have to rewatch it again very soon! :bat:

1 Like

John Constine!!!

1 Like

What the heck is up with that movie description though? Itā€™s wrong, but what movie/comic is it actually referring to? Sounds like something Iā€™d love to watch and/or read.

1 Like

Such an awesome and shocking movie. Honestly, near everything struck me. Really good way to end and reboot the universe. Loved the Trigon vs Darkseid especially.

Just one thing. Anybody else notice that the summary of the film is for like a completely different movie? One I would be interested in watching if itā€™s real (?) but it definitely is not for Apokolips War. Not that it really matters, we all watch the movie anyway, but still, just weird.

2 Likes

Never noticed the description but does sound like a nice story Iā€™d like to read.

Such a great movie and bittersweet conclusion! I really hope they continue the movies in some formā€‹:sob::cry::sob:

3 Likes

Man that was AWESOME. Now thatā€™s what I am talking about.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t like it much. Really disappointed about the lack of any other new gods. Whereā€™s Scott free at least? Not even an explanation for where everybody else was. And I think they missed an opportunity to showcase the actual furies in a fight where the gloves are off.

1 Like

The movie was great but am I the only one who got the description of what the movie was going to be about? The description i read had something to do with JLD sneaking into hell and bringing back a wife or something

2 Likes

Yeah the description is the wrong one.

Also super confused. I was looking for Dr Fate and Ragman the whole time. Like when is Constantine going to sneak into hell? Where is Neron?

1 Like

Just got done watching this movie and can I just say I was super impressed by it. It was so ambitious and high stakes. While having some really good character driven moments. I donā€™t want to over sell it to much, because I know some people are going to nitpick it to death. That being said probably one of my favorites DC animated movies to come out in recent time 9/10

If you think 2020 is bad watch what happens in this movie and count your blessings you donā€™t live in that DC earth timeline.

After seeing the ending it seriously makes me want to know what going to happen next.

4 Likes

I want to see the movie thatā€™s described in the description box!

1 Like

A very good ending to an often times erratic animated universe. Favorite scene in the film was the Lois and Clark goodbye. It just goes to further prove that any movie featuring Superman doesnā€™t work unless Lois Lane is present.

2 Likes

There were some parts I liked about the movie and I liked how they finished this animated continuity. For the movie as a whole, wow it was bloody. I knew it would be bloody, but I didnā€™t expect to see my favorite characters to be ripped apart. I think my inner child was traumatized some :laughing:.

DCAU New 52 gave me some of my favorite animated movies, but now Iā€™m ready for the next stage of DC Animation.

5 Likes

I agree I was also really impressed by the movie. I kind of like how they donā€™t wrap the ending up with a bow for you. It keeps you thinking

4 Likes