Justice League Dark Apokolips War: Reaction Topic (SPOILERS!)🚨

WATCH FULL MOVIE HERE!

The trailer is out. (Watch below)

I thought is looked awesome. All the movies coming together in what looks to be a Darksied war based story. Focusing on Justice league dark. A very interesting and awesome choice. Can’t wait to see it.

What are your thoughts on it?

12 Likes
  1. That looks exciting!

2. If they’re adapting The Darkseid War, then that means that we’ve reached the end of the New 52! Yay! Bring on the Rebirth!

10 Likes

When did Damian get so mature? They grow up so fast…
-M

6 Likes

@AlexanderKnox didn’t even think of that. Now I’m hyped for a chance at a Metal Movie.

@UnLagunas He sure does. Remember when he was just a little brat being introduced to Bruce.

3 Likes

Apparently (I can’t confirm) the sneak peak of this movie included with the Red Son movie says this will be the last DC animated universe film. I’m hoping not, but if it’s true it had BETTER lead into Rebirth. I need more Teen Titans movies!

5 Likes

This trailer literally made me gasp out loud. So cool! :astonished:

3 Likes

It’s Rated R, So excited!

2 Likes

I know right!

3 Likes

Super excited for this. Etrigan is in it (although Jason died in the 1st one :sob:) followed by Damian and Batwoman. And of course Constatine. I have high hope’s for this movie. :+1:

2 Likes

I thought there was going to be two movies, one with Justice League Dark and the next one with Justice League

2 Likes

There are two Superman movies (not counting Red Son) still to come, so unless something changed this won’t be the last movie in the line.

That aside, this movie looks great! Being that it’s inspired by my favorite arc of my favorite New 52 ongoing, I’m absolutely buying it.

2 Likes

I did think that too When first announced but it looks like it’s not going that way.

I just saw this movie for the third time last night and I still have a lot of questions.In the movie Constantine tells Superman that if Flash had not gone back in time to save his mother then Darkseid would not have come to Earth. So that means the first time that Darkseid made his move never would have happened, thus the Justice League would never have been formed. Ergo Arthur would have had no backup in claiming the throne of Atlantis and his half brother would become king of Atlantis and wage war on the surface, of course the excuse to do so, Orm’s father being killed by Apocalyptian tech would not exist so maybe no invasion after all. If there is no Justice League then do the Teen Titans exist? Is there no one to stop Trigon, or Brother Blood? Does this mean no Doomsday and thus no Superboy? Also why do the events of Flashpoint have so much impact when Barry went back and undid the damage he’d done in the movie? There was only one thing in the movie that could have triggered some sort of time displacement and that is the letter from Thomas Wayne that Flash delivered to Bruce. It was the only thing that should not have existed.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s was an awesome™️ movie. I have to watch it again at some point. Only have scene it once.

The impact flashpoint had still happened even though he fixed because that just time travel. Is like a broken mug. You can put the prices together but the crack is still there.

Yeah but going back in time to do another flashpoint pretty undoes it all giving them another reboot. And that time ripples effect of course changes stuff too.

1 Like

Correct…the existinance of that simple letter may very well have been what triggered darkseid’ apparenace…or perhaps the simple act of messing with the timeline by flash is what triggered his appearance. (See coffee mug example above)

1 Like

Excellent example with the coffee mug

1 Like

Your hopes must have been met then…it was a great film

2 Likes

Thanks. Got it from the CW Flash show.

1 Like

I’m see it again later on tonight going to be awesome :sunglasses:!!!

1 Like