Justice League Crisis on Infinite Earths Movies Thread

For discussing the upcoming movies (first one comes out on Tuesday).

11 Likes

I didn’t even know they were making this!

9 Likes

I see Robin sabotaged your eyes months ago.

9 Likes

I guess so lol

9 Likes

10 Likes

It’s going to be a 3 part movie too, which is kind of crazy as they’ve never done a 3 parter like that. Combined, the movie will be 4 hours long lol.

10 Likes

I’m looking forward to it. This is the end of the Tomorrowverse, but what a story to go out on!

10 Likes

The higher-ups better finish up the spine lettering. Based on the promo pictures, I’m concerned that it’s another thing they’ve abandoned.

9 Likes

They already messed up the 4k blurays. They only released The Long Halloween in 1 part and they just decided to not give it a matching spine.

9 Likes

I really hope this movie is at least good in spite of my doubts.

9 Likes

I really hope so too but I have my expectations low, it feels like their ending the universe early just because of Gunn’s DCU. I haven’t even gotten attached to the characters like I have with the DCAMU.

9 Likes

in need of gunn control measures.

10 Likes

Hey, Wednesday happened to be the 39th anniversary of Crisis on Infinite Earths first appearing (in comic book form).

I assume they have this a three-parter because they are doing something like the CW Arrow-verse Crisis and tying in multiple (animated) series from bygone days, which would prove too expensive for a single release. I may prove to giving them too much credit, though

9 Likes

Same​:+1:

9 Likes

I really hope so too. You’re so close to finishing your display.
:crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Its the end? I haven’t even got a chance to star it yet! Where are they going from here, Gunn tie-ins? New Universe? My Hope, Stand alones with the occasional Timmverse project here and there?

9 Likes

I think it will be basically all DCU tie ins. Meaning they will just be commercials for the live action films.

8 Likes

Bummer

8 Likes

After looking into it I have seen the Adam Strange short and The Long Halloween part 1

6 Likes

The spines themselves are making me not want to buy the Tomorrowverse. It’s just going to look weird on the shelf.

6 Likes