Happy New DC Comics Day, League! I hope you’re all well and ready for the big duke-a-roo rumble that is Injustice: Gods Among Us! Read on for the details pertaining to this ever-popular tale!
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Which issues you ask? As many as you like! If you’re like me, this will be akin to the comic equivalent of Lay’s Potato Chips: You can’t read just six or so. You need to eat/read them all!
- Have you played the Injustice video games?
- Was Superman justified in his actions in chapter one?
- Are you Team Superman or Team Batman?
- Which chapter/issue was your favorite?
As always, you’re welcome to chime in with any other thoughts you have.
This is but the first of more Injustice-based action and adventure featuring the heroes of the Justice League to come to the Justice League Book Club in the weeks ahead, so get in on the ground floor while the getting is good!
That’s the mission, League! Have fun and enjoy!
SN: Yes, I know the above is Arkhamverse Harley and not Injustice Harley, but it’s a video game Harley and we’re talking about a video game-based comic, so there we have it. Now go and read!