Justice League Book Club Week 15: Snyder Fest '21 Begins!

Hello, Justice League-loving metal maniacs! I hope you’re ready to bang your heads, because as we get ever closer to the March 18th debut of Zack Snyder’s Justice League on HBO Max, this week is all about Scott Snyder and METAL! Dark Nights: Metal that is! Yeah, bang your head! BANG IT! :metal:t2: :grin:

Put down your copy of Thrasher and check the following rad mag out:

:books: Read: Dark Nights: Metal

The core storyline is the focus for this week, but if you want to read ALL of this wicked-rad event, go for it as there’s no deadline to be finished by, so read at your leisure!

:speaking_head: Discuss:

• What moment of Metal made you bust out your finger horns and do a Wyld Stallyns-style air guitar?
  • Music compliments literature in a most badass way. Did you rock out to any metal tunes while reading our kickass read?

That’s the concert for the week, mosh pitters and rockers! I hope you have a wicked badass time with this most triumphant of hardcore comic events! Rock ON! :metal:t2: :guitar:

8 Likes

Rock On! My Reading Schedule has Friday as DC (Back-Issue) Friday, So I’ll be sure to binge it then!

4 Likes

Bit**in’! I look forward to your rockin’ thoughts on this stadium-thumping read!

3 Likes

Is the collab with the DCU Book Club still happening?

2 Likes

Why yes, Metal is indeed fun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noice!

2 Likes

I’m thinking of firing up a li’l Godsmack later on. Good idea or not?

2 Likes

Not sure what that is XD, but go ahead. Sounds fun!

2 Likes

Godsmack is a metal band from the '00s. I have no idea if they’re still around but I dug 'em at the time.

Here, have a taste if you like:

2 Likes

Lol, nice

2 Likes

There’s always System of a Down. Hungry for Chop Suey?

3 Likes