Justice League Book Club Presents: The Blue and The Gold Watch-Along, Saturday, July 24th, 2021 at 3 PM Pacific/6 PM Eastern

Jeremy Piven as Elongated Man.

2 Likes

It is like creepy guys are always gonna play that character.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t turn down Diana. “Squeaky wheel”, indeed…

2 Likes

He plays a good jackass, as evidenced by Entourage…and The Goods.

1 Like

Ah, so this reminds me of @HubCityQuestion’s answer to there only being one or two plastic heroes on a team at once. :grin:

2 Likes

Finally updated my Digital Collection here! Eat your heart out HBOMax.

2 Likes

Composite Superman/Batman with Diana’s voice: beautiful.

2 Likes

I was first introduced to Booster Gold via 52 and then read a bit of his solo series that followed 52. I loved him right away.

2 Likes

Another Green Lantern name drop.

Booster will probably hate me, but I have a GL reference to him in my profile. :wink:

2 Likes

Good to feel good about saving the ants Skeets. :joy:

2 Likes

I first learned about Booster Gold from an episode of Smallville. :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

When Booster Gold v2 began in 2007, I was talking about it with one of the employees at my comic store. We both came to love him via this episode.

2 Likes

Funny you mention that, as I was this close to including the “Booster” episode of Smallville as part of our WAL, but I cut it at the last minute.

2 Likes

I think I watch more cartoons in my sober 30s than I did in my heady 20s, which would be around the time this was airing.

2 Likes

Ah, another time then. :clark_hv_4:

That will give me time to dig through my DVD’s to find it again. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I had little to no social life when this episode aired, so I had plenty of time to catch it on the Saturday night it aired. :grin:

2 Likes

Isn’t there a newish Justice League cartoon? Is it any good?

2 Likes

It’s on Hulu, if you want to see it in HD. Booster looks good in HD, my friend.

2 Likes

I’ve used gifs for it… But haven’t seen it yet. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Justice League Action is the newest JL series. I liked it a ton. It had a pretty rad toyline, too (including a 12-inch Booster and Blue Beetle! It was the Jamie Reyes BB though, which is still cool).

2 Likes