:00_wonder_woman_stars: Justice League Book Club Micro-Read: Yara Flor and the Justice League :00_wonder_woman_stars:

:joy: Dude, its a fact that you can’t beat Jon Hamm.

Right, Ms. Tomei?

See, she knows The Score.

Now, would you like to join me for a plate of Jon Hamm’s John Ham, @Reaganfan78?

You know, the SNL product…it goes great with Wheat Thins.

notes that Ms. Tomei is cordially invited to join in for some John Ham nosh as well

3 Likes

I am Team No Trunks.

4 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

We need a DC/Incredibles crossover, wherein Edna critiques the costumes of assorted DC heroes.

SN: Just imagine her and Waller butting heads. :hugs:

4 Likes

All were a breath of fresh air, always love new characters even if they are legacies. Yara seems like a fascinating addition and should bring an entirely new mythology . As to JLA liked the fact the new gl was taking the lead in the investigation and the fact that they are all hiding friendships with each other from the group based on something from the past will be interesting to see how it develops and effects the team.

4 Likes

I know what you meant, but now I’m just thinking about yams. :yum:

But yeah, I hear you on the new characters. Yara is definitely a breath of fresh air, and Jo is a great new Green Lantern. If you want to read more of her, check out the book Far Sector, where she was first introduced:

3 Likes

Thanks corrected, I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

Hiya, @RexRebel!

And how! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

'Tween these two reads, I enjoyed Lady Flor in her own book more.

It was a fun adventure that established her in a short and to the point manner.

Plus, Joelle Jones’ art? :kissing: :pinched_fingers:t2:

It was fun to see Yara aside the Justice League of her era as well, which was a very spiffy team. I hope we can somehow see more of them in the future.

Thanks for stopping by, @RexRebel! :superman_hv_4:

SN: I’m now very much in the mood for yams. IDK why, though…

2 Likes

My secret plot to conquer the Yams market and take over the world seems to be off to a good start.

3 Likes