Justice League and Unlimited Animated Series Season 3 Wanted

When is DC universe going to include the seasons 3 for both Justice League and Unlimited animated series in its streaming service? There is so much more to be had in the final episodes of both series and I know the community is missing it. I figured the streaming service would have everything that is DC in it.

3 Likes

I’m a little confused here. All the episodes of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited are here. They’ve been here since the service launched. Are you asking for them to continue the show?

Ok, I mean yes, that’s what I hope he meant. Put me down for a “me too” as well.

1 Like

It’s that last sentence that throws me off

I want a season 3 of JLU too… and a season 4, 5, 6 etc.

Anyway I’m gonna clear the confusion up now… There are two seasons of Justice League and 2 seasons of Justice League Unlimited.

1 Like

I’d love to see a JLU season 3.

2 Likes

With Swamp Thing cancelled and animated series running in the 10-15 million, we could get JLU s3 and GLAS S2 for less than half the SW budget.

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte Excellent point! Make this happen WB Animation!

I’m approximately 52 times more likely to watch an animated DC show than a live action one, anyway.

5 Likes

Every episode of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited is here.

JLU had a proper conclusion and doesn’t need more seasons IMO. Those resources are better spent on GLTAS s2, a new Superman series, a JSA series, a Wonder Woman series and/or shows and movies that would mostly feature characters who have sparingly or never been seen in animation.

waits for the day Planetary: The Animated Series materializes into reality

3 Likes

The biggest reason for a JLU season 3 is that it can have such a large cast of characters. It’s a great way for newcomers (or newercomers) to get to know DC characters. Stargirl was center stage in one episode. Never really followed her as I grew up with Star Spangeled Kid from Earth 2. But, she was intriguing and I found some of her comics on here and she is now one of my favorite characters. Had the JLU episode never aired, I doubt I would have looked for her comics. JLU is a good gateway drug to lots of lesser known characters. (And I’m hyped for Stargirl live action now as well.)

1 Like

The good news is, Stargirl was featured in a variety of episodes in Justice League Action.

I wouldn’t mind a new Justice League TV series outside of the DCAU at some point a few years down the line.

Now a Justice Society show, that would be cool. Especially if the JSA book was to be the guiding force behind it.

Goyer, Robinson and Johns could write some episodes. Maybe Levitz too.

1 Like

@Vroom, I agree & disagree with you. I too would love to see GL:TAS continued and I even say it should take priority. But JLU could go for many more seasons due to all that unused comics material. Shoot I even would take a brand new Justice League show that takes place in the GL:TAS reality, using the same CGI.

They need more justice league action. I loved that show

2 Likes

@DCCC There’s tons of JL comic material, but nothing says it has to be in the JLU mold.

A new JL show in a different continuity with an entirely different animation style would make for a great DCU original. In a few years.

2 Likes

@vroom, you’re speaking my language with a possible JSA cartoon. I loved the ongoing series by Robinson, Goyer and Johns. It was one of the first books I actively went to the store to buy on a monthly basis.

An animated series based on that or at least a movie of the first story arc with finding the new Doctor Fate would be fantastic

1 Like

@Vroom
I’m perfectly ok with a new continuity and animation style. It’s having the large “supporting cast” element of JLU I’d checkmark as the “must have” item. (I’ve only seen a few of the JL Action series, they may have done that more there)

1 Like

If we were to get another season of JLU…where could they go? That’s not a “They’ve done so much, it would be hard to come up with new material” statement, it’s a “There’s so many stories they can tell, I’d love to see what they’d do!” statement.

1 Like

A Justice League spin-off of YJ could work

1 Like

A Justice League spin-off of YJ could work

1 Like