Justice League #1000

Recently while rebagging and boarding my Justice League comics I realized there has to be close to 1000 issues of the various Justice League books. So I decided to investigate! Counting only regular mainstream DCU JL titles and a few mini-series as well as the zero issues and the one million issues. Not counting any animated universe books, specials, one-shots, or annuals. I started with the main titles.

Justice League of America, Vol. 1 had 261 issues.
Vol. 2 had 61.
Vol. 3 had 14.
Vol. 4 had 10.
Vol. 5 had 29.
Justice League Quarterly was 17.
Justice League Task Force 38.
Justice League United 17.
Justice League, Vol 1 53.
Justice League Vol. 2 43.
Justice League Vol. 3 7 so far (current series)
JLA 126
JL Europe/International 68
Justice League International 12
Justice League/International/America 124

That bring the total to 825. Now add in the other Justice League titles that are also mainstream DCU books.

Justice League Dark Vol 1 was 41.
Justice League Dark Vol 2 has 2 so far. (current series)
Justice League Elite 12
Extreme Justice 19
Formerly Known as the Justice League 6
Justice League: Generation Lost 24
and JLA: Classified 54

That brings the total to 983 issues of Justice League in one form or another.

Next week Justice League #8 comes out making it 984 issues.

What do you think? Anything I missed? Anything that doesn’t belong? Should DC publish a special Justice League #1000 when the time comes?

Someone check my math cause I’m getting different totals now. 880 for the main group of books and 1035 when you add the 2nd group.

Okay so, cut the only four mini-series from the list since they were limited books.
Justice League Elite 12
Extreme Justice 19
Formerly Known as the Justice League 6
Justice League: Generation Lost 24

Counting only the monthly books (and JL Quarterly) after next weeks Justice League #8 it will be 978 Justice League comics.

Who wants Justice League #1000?

A friend pointed out Extreme Justice was not a mini series. So add those 19 issues back in. That brings the total to 997!