Just something to think about

Just wondering I am not sure if anyone has stated this before or if I missed a comic book with this but after watching the 2018 Justice League movie for the 6th time I wondered to myself in the multiverse could there be an earth where Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent be semi related?
Could there be a chance that Martha Wayne is also Martha Kent who was presumed dead yet in a plot twist had been in a coma and taken out of Gotham City Medical Center to Smallville Memorial Hospital and when she woke up the only thing she could remember was her first name. Then started a new life where she meet, fell in love and married Jonathan Kent…….

5 Likes

It would make for an interesting story…

Bruce would be Clark’s little brother, born without powers. He would basically be Lex Luthor and would be so jealous if Clark’s powers.

You should mame this into a fan-fic :stuck_out_tongue:

With an infinite multiverse any scenario is possible.

2 Likes

The closest story I can think of is Superman: Speeding Bullets.

1 Like

It looks like DC Comics did a April Fools Joke on Batman and Superman being brothers:
https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/04/02/superman-and-batman-best-friendsand-brothers

1 Like

@acg17
I would definitely love to see that story come to life.
@portalman Gonna have to check that out!

2 Likes

@Gibbyhertz, you may be mixing up the story a bit there. It’d be more like Clark is Bruce’s younger step-brother.

A similar story that comes to mind was from Batman/Superman, where it showed how the Batman and Superman of Earth 2 knew each other as kids.

1 Like

That’s funny because Zack Synder had actual plans to make Batman and Superman step- Brothers with Martha Wayne surviving the Park Roe shooting and going into witness protection in Smallville, Kansas where she would raise Superman.

2 Likes

Funny you mentioned that, I read Synder said something close. Like @TheDarkKnightFan said. I think it would make for a really great Elseworlds story. Superman and Batman being half-brothers, what a fun story that could be!

1 Like