Just met Captain Marvel Shazam!

I’m not able to make the pic into a URL yet, but Jackson Bostwick aka Captain Marvel was super nice. Got a copy of Power of Shazam #1 signed over here in Fort Myers FL at SW Florida Con.

6 Likes

:scream: awesome now time to get the new Shazam autograph :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: his name slips my mind tho

1 Like

Zachary Levi.

That’s cool you met him. Did you talk at all or just get the autograph?

2 Likes

Zachary Levi.

That’s cool you met him. Did you talk at all or just get the autograph?

I’m extremely jealous that’s awesome.

1 Like

that is awesome to hear were they in costume?

1 Like

No he wasn’t in costume. I chatted with him a couple times. I was working the convention as a CBCS rep. In case some of you don’t know, CBCS is a comic book grading company. They determine what condition your comic is in & they encapsulate it to preserve it & protect it. Anyways, I was working the Con & our table was a few tables away from his. When I had a free moment, I was able to buy a Shazam comic & got his signature. He was normally charging 50, but said he’d charge me 40. So for 40 dollars I got his signature & picture.

That’s awesome and talk about make sure u pick a job you’ll enjoy, u nailed that saying. I’d be up and at work with a smile everyday, well done.

1 Like

Thanks, I enjoy working conventions, I wish I did more. Truth is I just started up my comic shop business again. I used to own one & gave it up. Now I’m selling comics online, I got my Diamond account, hoping to make enough in the next couple years to open a physical location. Then when that’s doing well, I’d like to set up at tables in as many conventions as I can afford.

2 Likes

RandulusPrime

Godspeed, wish u the best of luck in accomplishing your goal.

1 Like

Thank you DJD! I appreciate it! I hope one day to open a comic shop in each state of the country, then some in other countries, lol. It’s a large goal, lol. Maybe I’ll win the lottery, lol.

1 Like

Hey man, important thing is you set a goal & desire to achieve it. I wouldn’t bet against ya’.

1 Like