Just In Time For Wonder Woman: HBO Max on Roku December 17th!

Good news, everyone! HBO Max will be dropping on Roku in mere days! You can read all about it here, but mostly- get your clicking fingers ready, because there are now even more ways to behold the glory of Wonder Woman on December 25th! :wonderwoman:

24 Likes

YES! finally!

8 Likes

A :wonderwoman:esome™:+1:

6 Likes

Great timing!

1 Like

Nice, wish DCU wasn’t leaving.

9 Likes

Same :frowning:

Clock is ticking to watch some of original video content one last time

3 Likes

Indeed it is,. Though it looks like most movies will be on HBOMAX.

4 Likes

Shows, still in the dark on most.

1 Like

I suspect (hope) that the ad-supported version of HBO Max (it’s coming) will carry the vintage DC content. The 50’s Adventures of Superman, the 70’s Wonder Woman TV show, the 1990 Flash deserve to be available.

5 Likes

Knew a deal would get dine before Christmas. The. Wonder Woman announcement sealed it

4 Likes

Woo! I wasn’t getting a whole lot of use out of my discounted Max without being able to watch it in my tv easily. Now I can try and binge some stuff before the price jumps up again in January!:wonderwoman: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Great news

2 Likes

Well, after six and a half months, IT’S ABOUT TIME. :slight_smile:

WarnerMedia, the next time you have a significant entertainment service launch, get it on all platforms at launch date, please.

It’s better to come to a temporary agreement with providers so as to get your service out in front of its maximum potential subscriber base on Launch Day (while continuing to negotiate a long term deal with providers that will go into effect after the short term agreement ends) than to wait OVER HALF A YEAR to get it out on the two biggest streaming providers.

I’m very thankful that the service is finally on Roku and Amazon Fire (two outlets that should have been the Day One priorities). So, thank you for that, WarnerMedia. :slight_smile:

Next time you launch something on a large scale, please get your provider ducks all in a row. Holding off on Amazon Fire and Roku did absolutely no favors for anyone, especially your reported subscriber count.

Thank you for reaching a deal with Roku WarnerMedia, and have a pleasant tomorrow. :clark_hv_4: :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Now I just have to hope it ends up on my Vizio tv at some point. It’s Google. Mirroring ain’t fun!

4 Likes

It’s on my Roku now.

2 Likes

I am glad I waited until the last second to sign up for the discount.

3 Likes

Cool. I watch HBO Max on my PS4, but I’m happy now for everyone who was complaining they couldn’t access the app on their devices! Now we can all enjoy WW84 together. :relieved:

5 Likes

Finally, 2020 gives me some good news!

3 Likes

And at the same exact time they pulled DC Universe from Roku in spite of telling us repeatedly that video wasn’t leaving until January…

1 Like

:clap::+1: great news