Just for Laughs - DC Memes

6 Likes

That warmed my little cold heart! :blue_heart: :arrow_right: :heart_on_fire:

4 Likes

i would say that it had the same effect on me but i think i already had a warm heart lmao.
i can’t think of another reason for the fact i cry like twice a day :joy:

5 Likes

Screenshot 2022-09-22 5.28.47 PM
i tried uploading this last night and it didn’t work lol

4 Likes

There’s something about guys from Gotham, isn’t there?

4 Likes

there definitely is

4 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

that might be the funniest thing i’ve seen today

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Barista: “I’m sorry, Mr. Cobblepot. I dropped your latte.”
Penguin: “Heyy, take it easy, sweetheart!”

7 Likes

ladies, gentlemen, and everyone else,
tim drake: robin memes
yes, they’re pretty much all about bernard

Screenshot 2022-09-28 3.42.37 PM
Screenshot 2022-09-28 3.42.11 PM

it literally took me an hour to upload these because I’m on a road trip uploading these off off of my hotspot lol

3 Likes

This is PERFECT

4 Likes

Ikr!

4 Likes

"In an alternate universe, Bruce Wayne comes homes from getting his a** kicked and contemplates how he needs to pursue his vow for justice. Feeling that fear is the best tool to strike the hearts of criminals, a big, white, fluffy… and cute bat smashes through the window and perches itself on the mantle below his dead parents portrait.

It was at this moment, Bruce Wayne decided that fear will only make him a depressing, brooding, angry man who never sleeps, and realized that CUTENESS is the only way to change this cowardly and superstitious lot and make a better path into the light. He is the DAY. He is Innocence. HE is… BATMAN".

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:. Perfect

3 Likes

This joke is so silly I love it

3 Likes

This is awesome. Also, it just goes to show realisticly how people would react to Penguin if he was real in our world.

So now in this case we need Batman to do this. (No Joker though… I felt plenty of fear during the 2016 October Clown scare trend and if it happens again, I can kiss my lawful freedom goodbye).

5 Likes

I remember that trend, pretty creepy

5 Likes