Just for Laughs - DC Memes

Ikr!

4 Likes

"In an alternate universe, Bruce Wayne comes homes from getting his a** kicked and contemplates how he needs to pursue his vow for justice. Feeling that fear is the best tool to strike the hearts of criminals, a big, white, fluffy… and cute bat smashes through the window and perches itself on the mantle below his dead parents portrait.

It was at this moment, Bruce Wayne decided that fear will only make him a depressing, brooding, angry man who never sleeps, and realized that CUTENESS is the only way to change this cowardly and superstitious lot and make a better path into the light. He is the DAY. He is Innocence. HE is… BATMAN".

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing:. Perfect

3 Likes

This joke is so silly I love it

3 Likes

This is awesome. Also, it just goes to show realisticly how people would react to Penguin if he was real in our world.

So now in this case we need Batman to do this. (No Joker though… I felt plenty of fear during the 2016 October Clown scare trend and if it happens again, I can kiss my lawful freedom goodbye).

5 Likes

I remember that trend, pretty creepy

5 Likes

I was fairly young during that and I remember being scared to leave my house :joy:

3 Likes

This panel haunts my dreams.

6 Likes

that bothers me :joy:

4 Likes

Flesh Plane :tm:

5 Likes

Was this not a generation raised on Jay Jay the Jet Plane?

9 Likes

wait let me google that

6 Likes

Dear God.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Immortalizing this chain of reactions as a meme from hereon out:

BUT YEAH, Rubber Man had nothing on the absolute horror of JJTJP. Kids TV in the 90s simply hit different.

10 Likes

Thank god i wasnt raised on that show but my kid siblings watch it sometimes and it is a horrific nightmare straight from hell :joy:

6 Likes

I feel I should disclose that I google it first then felt the need to immortalize my reaction. I am honored to be a meme

7 Likes

We’ve had quite a few weird moments with Joker and clowns the last few years lol. People dressing as the Joker, scaring (a couple of them killing) people. The whole clown trend that happened in 2016 when I was in junior high (Time flies). Makes me wonder how many people are going to go online as the Riddler and creep people out lol. You know there’s going to be some weirdos doing that

7 Likes

OMG :rofl: :rofl:

I just talked about this with my family a while ago, talking about how creepy it was. When I was around 4 or 5, it didn’t look that bad, but looking back today… I don’t how I watched that. I mean look at this…

Imagine this thing flying over you, laughing. And finally, this will scare your kids…

9 Likes

I just realized. For those who know about “The Backrooms” joke, you know they’ve used Shrek, Gigchad, Funtime Freddy, etc., but why hasn’t anybody used these creepy things above to chase you through the Backrooms? That’d be a winner

6 Likes

Welp, goodbye sleep!

5 Likes