Just for Laughs - DC Memes

(Language warning)

11 Likes

Aaaayyyyyeeee, I remember when this was a thing. I wonder how well this theory holds now that Red X is officially in comics now. I’m sure that someone who’s reading that comic will tell me.

10 Likes

Doesn’t offend me, but might be safer to take it down.

7 Likes

will do. thanks

6 Likes

16 Likes

Back when the PS1 was still considered state of the art. :flushed: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

17 Likes

:laughing::laughing: took me forever to figure out what those we’re back in the day

8 Likes

That’s me playing console video games… today.

8 Likes

3htUl6O

15 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

IKR? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ve been sharpening my skills for Gotham Knights playing the BG ‘A Matter Of Family’ pack in AK and sometimes those combo moves have me like

11 Likes

giphy

16 Likes

this theme has so many possibilities

kjhbhb

nmbhbj

15 Likes

19 Likes

Credit to @Reaganfan78

14 Likes

Has this been shared here before? Probably, but today I have a special treat for you, as I found a video on YouTube on a Batman Iceberg (no, not the Lounge), made by the guy who did the video, who apparently makes other Icebergs for other fandoms as well. His name is Pigpen, and to be honest I didn’t get very far into his explanation video because he started to remind me of the kinds of fans I hate talking to in person, but I deeply believe in giving credit where credit is due!

Also, this is blurred for one of the topics on the Iceberg. You’ll know it when you see it, but the text is very small and you have to hunt for it.

11 Likes

Enhance!

My prayers have been answered! Have to check around eBay for the books later.

14 Likes

This is great – there’s stuff in here that I haven’t even heard of – or there’s stuff like Batgirl sex controversy and I can’t help but think “Which one?” :rofl:

11 Likes

I think it’s most likely the Killing Joke movie one, especially because it’s the one we all wish to forget about :joy:

10 Likes

16 Likes