Just for Laughs - DC Memes

Oh yeah, I forgot that both of them play a character named Steve. This is just greatness all around! :rofl:

10 Likes

I just found this artist on Instagram and thought of you all! I’m sharing the link to their account since they prefer to obtain permission before sharing I figured it’s easier to just send you to the account so you can scroll through the wonders :rofl:

https://instagram.com/doc.anders?utm_medium=copy_link

9 Likes

Here’s another artist I really like (their Red Hood is the best):
https://www.instagram.com/inkydandy/?hl=en

10 Likes

13 Likes

Yes! I love Inkydandy!

9 Likes

Roses are red.

Violets are red.

Everything is red.

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’m already in love!

8 Likes

Here is one I made:)

11 Likes

mind my

7 Likes

S&L has a lot going for it, but I’ll still pick the show that actually chooses to acknowledge Kara’s existence

10 Likes

@Angel212 Did someone say Chris Pine? :full_moon_with_face: Hey, Christopher. :wave: Hey Christopher’s beautiful blue eyes…

Since there’s talk of his voice, here he is singing with my very first Babs…

Hi, Babs. :purple_heart: My whole family calls you that. Hope you don’t mind.

(I’m waaay late on this, but :upside_down_face: it’s technically always time…right Angel, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd? RIGHT. :smile:)

11 Likes

It is definitely never too late to talk about Chris Pine, or about any happenings across the multi-Chris-verse. :joy:

I did not know he sang with Barbra Streisand… :heart_eyes:

Here’s some humorous fanart I found to keep us vaguely on the meme topic: :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

17 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

Oh look, it’s everytime Bruce and Jason have had another disagreement over “which method is better” that has occurred within the 4 years that Jason and I have been married.

Bonus points to the person who can guess how many times I’ve sat back with some popcorn and watched this happen before my eyes, AND everytime Jason has come home to tell me about it after patrol… or family game night.

10 Likes

16 Likes

I love this movie and all of these beautiful people in it, but this made me laugh:

“Distilled anxiety”…so that’s why I identify with movie Flash so strongly. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Sentimentality is a superstitious and cowardly lot.

12 Likes

“This is a trauma response” had me on the FLOOR :joy:

9 Likes