Just for Laughs - DC Memes

Speaking of rude:

14 Likes

Okay but… she’s not wrong in the second one, I mean she was touching the lasso of truth. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

:joy::joy: this is great.

Really need a bat family movie.

8 Likes

YES. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

BMan

:laughing: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_stars: :00_wonder_woman_1982: :purple_heart:

13 Likes

Everyone knows hanging out on top of a church is the real way to look cool

12 Likes

It looks like he’s being crucified…

5 Likes

Kerry Callen comics are hilarious! This is one of my favorite annoyed Diana pics. She is just so done with everything right now.

9 Likes

Agreed @SteveTrevor2.0- Callen’s stuff is so good.

:laughing:

13 Likes

12/10 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

6 Likes

This is perfect for the Funny DC Reactions thread :joy:

7 Likes

12 Likes

Why… is this true?

7 Likes

From what I heard there a lot of rumors of MK12 being next instead of IJ3 but nether realm is known for messing with people so I don’t believe anything until it’s said :sweat_smile:
(but in the end I’m up for either)

7 Likes

I mean, I can see that they would need time to work on 3… I mean, you got the story, you got the characters who have their movesets, voice lines, gear, etc… that have to be developed and put in, so… I can see that being a bit time consuming. But… you can give us an update… right? Maybe?

6 Likes

Sooooo… who wants to play bingo?! It’s an easy win, this is the Blackout Round, 'cause Gotham :grin:

17 Likes

Well, Daredevil is basically Catholic Guilt personified, so it tracks. :laughing:

The rumors are that with the WB/Discovery buy-out/merger, things are a little up in the air about what WB Games will be if it might dissolve and they might not have the license to do it. So instead of doing something they might not have the rights to soon, they’re going to work on the IP that they own and control, Mortal Kombat.

But who knows, maybe it’s all malarkey and they are working on an Injustice 3 that will come out a year or two from now. Could go either way!

8 Likes

Also, anyone else, or just me?

16 Likes

“TT”
:joy::joy:

6 Likes

TimRas

:laughing:

7 Likes