Just for Laughs - DC Memes

13 Likes

And this is why I can’t be Batman.

11 Likes

Great, now my friend wants me to cosplay this she is not helping my over manic mind at the moment.

7 Likes

the past two days where my name was hyperfixated or whatever was actually a joint hallucination you all had it never happened we aren’t going to talk about it idk what to tell you guys this post isn’t even real

7 Likes

I swear I’m gonna go crazy. :rofl: My gosh. So gonna start wearing a lot white face paint and time for a new hair color!!!:green_circle: (But without the actual evil stuff ofc.)

5 Likes

160d73cae76b4deb76314b3ce5c4cf5e

9 Likes

I genuinely have never seen something that describes me more.

9 Likes

I didn’t even noticed you changed it back lol

6 Likes

There was nothing to notice I never changed it it’s always been this I don’t know what you’re talking about you’re hallucinating

5 Likes

13 Likes

Is this a repost

11 Likes

Omg :joy:

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd be like: “I’m a Barbie Bat”

8 Likes

I remember this episode vividly. Amazing.

7 Likes

Is this a bad time to say I was not scared at all, and this is one of only 3 episodes I saw as the target age (the other two were the inside Raven’s brain episode and the one where Cyborg’s car gets stolen).

5 Likes

When I was younger, I hated that episode because of how small scale it was. Now, I recognize that it is one of the best episodes in the show.

7 Likes

I’m not surprised Batman wasn’t scared of a little british man

6 Likes

I was around 8 at the time. My parents were still alive.

6 Likes

Same :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Well then, that was a time where you still had their love to keep you strong, so still unsurprised you weren’t scared of the British dude

6 Likes

8 Likes