Just for Laughs - DC Memes

If Bruce was there at Damian’s birth:

8 Likes

Damian was so stealthy, he couldn’t be found at his own birth.

Speaking of, you know why they call them Chuck Norris jokes and not Batman jokes? It’s because Batman is no joke.

(I now want a whole thread dedicated to Chuck Norris style DC jokes. I might do that…)

8 Likes

Everyone who’s been posting #ReleaseTheBiffPowCut for the last 7 years - i heard you

6 Likes

Chuck Norris learned how to read from a book.

6 Likes

Oh my god that’s hilarious!!!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: i just hope the wait was worth it

4 Likes

Fancasts in general:

16 Likes

Jack Handey has a lot of thoughts about Superman

I think Santa Claus and Superman are actually the same guy, and I’ll tell you why: Both fly, both wear red, and both have a beard

10 Likes

7 Likes

Some The Dark Knight themed memes

10 Likes

In Golden Age Wonder Woman, there is a device called a “Mental Radio” that looks like this:

It was always called a Mental Radio except in the Wonder Woman Newspaper strip, which had this panel:

Reading about the AMT (Amazon Mental Television) Network made this pop in my head:

You know you read too many memes when you react to things by forming new memes in your mind.

9 Likes

Made this one the other day when the Holliday girls were getting ready for a water polo game:

9 Likes

I think the fish girl outfits are cute

4 Likes

Looooll

4 Likes

It’s a parody website. Like The Onion for nerds

4 Likes

Since this is the Golden Age, I feel like there’s an unheard line that goes something like “We’re gonna have a party! Bring your best leather outfits and flogs!” :rofl:

6 Likes

6 Likes

it’s long, but it made me laugh and I needed to share it here

Screenshot 2023-02-09 12.06.10 PM

9 Likes

That’s amazing! :rofl:

I’ve always wanted a comic where some media person decides to do a story on famous Bruce’s kids and is just completely blown away by how strange they are. Headline reads: “Bruce Wayne’s Crazy Kids, Vigalantees, & Why I Will Never Interview Rich People Again”

6 Likes

I’m just imagining Bruce saying all of these things with a straight face to Lois or Clark as they interview him somewhere. And Lois coming up with crazier questions to see how far Bruce will go.

6 Likes