Just for Laughs - DC Memes

Thanks for the shout out. I made another Wonder Woman meme as well. It can apply to me seeing mostly Batman memes on this thread:

10 Likes

Bat God Is Not Real
They don’t know …

7 Likes

Actually, if you look at Kon’s face, he’s looking the other way, towards…Bernard!

Isn’t that basically Wally’s origin?

See, I heard that more to the tune of Rump Shaker, but that works too. Also, I never knew that Paper Planes was the name of that song, I just knew it as the one with the gunshots and the ka-ching! :sweat_smile:

Since I’m probably responsible for a good chunk of the Batman memes, let me try to balance it out a bit:

8 Likes

No

4 Likes

Very much appreciated. I love Kate Beaton’s cartoons! Ended up buying her books.

Here’s another WW meme while we’re on a roll:

8 Likes

Oh ■■■■! Save your wives save your kids, this whole place is gonna be broken in about 20 seconds

7 Likes

I’d say that Batman would be honored to hold her earrings, but let’s be real, those are probably dangerous weapons she can use too.

7 Likes

b0bac94d454e2b64c0ee46e5ec3aa0f9
(guilty :zipper_mouth_face:)

All for you @SteveTrevor2.0! :smiley: :+1: :hugs:
:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

8 Likes

Woo woo!!! Now we’re getting the good stuff!

Much appreciated @DC89!!! :grin:

6 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

72aouu

6 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

So Frickin True.

5 Likes

@SteveTrevor2.0 here you go

10 Likes

Me and the other NML had a meme war once where we sent quality Batfam memes back and forth until one of us ran out. Pretty sure other NML kept the collection, I’ll check but until then, this is from sources I used back then but not the actual memes from back then.

(Back when I was five he was still wearing blue but the point stands)

10 Likes

This one makes me happy. I love Ed- I MEAN GOTHAM!

6 Likes

11 Likes

Pin on Batman family

8 Likes

Not a technically a meme I think but I’m not exactly schway with the kids and their memes so who cares? (also no idea about “cutter” maybe Carrie Kelley?)

14 Likes