Just finished Harley Quinn and I have a question for you fans of DC

OK so you’re reading this great! Now I hope you’ve watched season finale of Harley Quinn.
Here comes the question ; what DC superhero do you think should get the adult language and animation style next. I know basically in a very around the bush way who should be NEXT! I think the Justices League or Superman team up show would be awesomely Epic but that’s me. Please geek out with me let’s get DC to hear us fans!

4 Likes

I’ll bite. It’s not something remotely close to the Superman or Justice League material I’m hoping DC would make… but I’d probably watch a self deprecating workplace comedy featuring different members of the league as they hang out in the Hall of Justice doing their thing. I want the serious inspirational version first though :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Moro I would watch that especially GL and the Flash interacting would be hilarious!

2 Likes

I want a show with the Batfam working together. I feel like there’s so many ways them to almost kill each other while poor Alfred is just trying to keep everyone breathing and the manor standing. I also want Alfred to have swear jar because with as many angsty teen boys he has had to put up with I feel like he would make one. I want Damian with just hundreds of animals. Jason just getting stuck in the most strange predicaments. Tim just chugging sooooo much caffeine. Bruce trying to keep up with the chaos. Dick just being Dick and we love him for it. Plus guest stars from all the others like Barbara, Kate, Cassandra, Stephanie, Duke, Helena, Julia, Harper, etc. The possibilities are endless and I want it. Aka I want the Batfam headcanons in a show! :bat: :bat: :bat:

2 Likes

I’d love to see Huntress. She’s perfect for adult oriented animation. She’s got the attitude & she’s not afraid to cross Batman’s imaginary no kill line. Bertinelli to be crystal clear. Plus, if u read Harley Quinn, Palmiotti is Italian & touches on it a lot in his Quinn stuff. So Huntress would be an easy write in candidate, & in good hands if they needed any advice on how to initiate her into the role.

2 Likes

You know, Gotham’s got another complicated figure who straddles the line between good and evil, has a huge grudge against The Joker, and treats the city like their personal playground. His name is Jason Todd.

4 Likes