Just discovered Bookmark on DC Universe! Use it, it's awesome!

I don’t know how long Bookmark has been available, but when you use it, you can basically save the post you like in the message boards. I was scrolling through posts to find my posts & comment. Now I can go through my bookmarks, it’s quicker. I’m only posting this so other members, new & old to the message boards, know so it might be easier for them. Top right of the post are 3 dots, click on it & it’ll say bookmark. Click on that & it’s saved in your own personal book mark section. That way you can keep going back to those posts, comment & continue the conversation with other members. I’m glad I just discovered it.

8 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2: lol too funny

2 Likes

Cheers! This is a (tiny) step to getting a bit more UX on these boards!

2 Likes

It’s been here for a minute, but it’s a god send!

2 Likes

Comes in handy, doesn’t it, @RandallusPrime :wink: I love that nifty feature, too, and we thank you for creating your thread and making more aware of it!

For those interested in finding their bookmarks after adding their threads to the list, you can see them listed on the Forum Community Homepage :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you use them? I don’t see anything on the home page

1 Like

Use the kabob menu, the three dots in a row after opening and deciding on the comment you want to bookmark.

2 Likes

I literally just scrolled through the 2000 plus posts & managed to bookmark several of my old posts, and I couple posts I liked. I love this bookmark ability, lol. I can’t believe I’m just now figuring out. I feel like a newb, lol.

3 Likes

Grin and chuckle, you learn something new everyday, sometimes you learn more than one thing a day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aye, what a find. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just a reminder of how awesome this is, lol. It’s really helped me for posting in the community. I wish I could get alerts when someone has commented on a post I made. Hopefully in the future.

1 Like

This is amazing! Thanks you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s been here for months lol.

2 Likes

Ohhh I wish I could but I’m always on my phone and there is none for me :’(

2 Likes

I do that with all my posts and some I reply to

3 Likes