Just a Quick Thank You!

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a second to say a massive thank you! With the launch of DCUI Ultra, today has been a chaotic and very busy day, but it makes me incredibly happy proud to have a community like this one. I’ve worked in Community Management for many years, and no other community comes close–you all are the most passionate, most kind/respectful, and the most engaged group of fans I’ve ever worked with. For that, I am ETERNALLY thankful!

We’re still working hard to make sure any Ultra tier issues get taken care of…but in the meantime, have an amazing week everyone!

<3 Jitsu

33 Likes

Thank you!! I’m sure you’re running around like crazy. Thanks for all that you and the other Mods do for us. All of you are awesome!! :blue_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @Jitsu, for keeping us informed, for helping bring this update to fruition, but most of all for putting up with our over-excited shenanigans! You and the entire mod team rock :+1:.

11 Likes

Anything that comes up is usually a weird system issue. There are how many people trying to do the same thing? It makes sense. Take a deep breath and relax. Keep doing what you are doing and that mountain will soon be flattened!

10 Likes

YES–The mod team is incredible! All of the @moderators make my job so much better, and I’m grateful for them every single day.

12 Likes

Thanks for being so great, @Jitsu and the other members of the team! My issues are finally working themselves out.

10 Likes

Thank you and the entire mod team for being your awesome™:+1: selves. Getting done what needs to get done and having some fun with us along the way :+1:

8 Likes

Praise be to the mighty @Jitsu, @Alec.Holland, the @moderators and the DCUI-based staff of Warner Brothers Digital Networks who continuously fuel the warp core of DCUI, so that it may stay fully-powered and beautiful, 24/7/365.

8 Likes

Agreed, agreed, and agreed!

We have the best users all around here and I’ve never felt so welcomed and at home in any community before. Getting to hop on here and chat with everyone is the highlight of my week ALWAYS. :yellow_heart: :black_heart:

10 Likes

You’re very welcome, it’s so great to have you here as our Moderator, I would definitely like to say Thankyou to you, @Alec.Holland, @Moderators and the DC team for making DC Universe Infinite a great place to visit. :grinning:

:dc:

8 Likes

Everything went fine on my end. Thank you and thanks to the great staff you have there.

10 Likes

We should be the ones thanking you for all the hard work you and all the moderates do for us :heart:. I’m glad we can be all in this community together and I also can’t wait for Thanksgiving in November because that’s when I’ll be getting DCUI Ultra for an early Christmas present!

10 Likes

I can’t believe I missed this! I think I speak for everyone when I say we thank you. For ULTRA and everything else you all do on the community!

9 Likes

Thank all the @Moderator and Dc for the new Ultra it was a confusing time which y’all guided us through successfully.

9 Likes

I didn’t know there was a thread. I left a comment thanking you guys for dealing with post launch stress in the FAQ thread.

5 Likes