Just a heads up if you plan on buying the Justice League Action figures

Some of these figures are already on backorder even though it says it will ship in a couple of days when you go to order them in the shop. Their customer service states it could take up to a couple of weeks or so for them to restock. The ones I’ve been told that are on backorder are Batman and Martian Manhunter (Two of the ones that are on my profile oddly enough lol)

There isnt an automated notification about backorders. If you ordered in bulk and some are missing from the shipment (excluding the preorders) then it’s most likely in backorder.

Just thought I’d give people a heads up in case they were expecting to receive these in a specific time frame.

6 Likes

Just to let people know, I ordered the set of Justice League figures back in October with the order page stating they would be shipped by November 30. Well here it is December 5 and my order status continues to be unfulfilled. Contacted customer service and they tell me that the figures aren’t available at this time and they don’t know when they will be available. Couldn’t even give an estimate as to when to expect delivery. When I asked why was i just able to order an individual figure from the set(Wonder Woman) and it read the item will be shipped in 2 business days but nothing about how the company is unable to fill my order at this time due to stock being short, he just said that he understood my frustration. They also told me that I could either wait for the items or they’d be happy to cancel my order. I was very clear with them to NOT cancel anything. I also sent an email to DC Universe about the situation but not holding my breath. FBS

2 Likes

I’m wondering if the group set comes in a full-sized box as opposed to the single-pack figures? I ordered Flash and Superman on the Thursday when DC Universe went live. I’m really hoping to get a shipping confirmation from them sooner rather than later. (you’d think the folks who ordered first would have their orders filled and ready and the ones who waited longer, would have to suffer the indignities of back-order delays.) Interestingly enough the Flash single figure description says pre-orders will ship Dec 10th. It is now the 11th!

3 Likes

I think it’ll be the seven individual figures shipped together in one delivery box. I don’t see it being like The New 52 or Rebirth JL box sets.

2 Likes

the set will be 8 individual figures, Flash and Superman still appear as Pre-order even tho it also says it ships 12/10/18, No figure appear as back-ordered at this moment. My order still appears as unfulfilled for the whole set, and I can wait a couple more days, But as we approach D-Day (Xmas) I know the delivery will slow down gradually , I wish and hope we all get our figures before Xmas.

1 Like

Yeah, 8. I forgot about Arthur. I would hope the holiday season causes orders to be expidited to a high degree.

2 Likes

So When i pre-ordered Flash (and later superman) they had a release date of November 30th. Then, some point between September and Nov 30 they were bumped to Dec 10th. December 10th came and went. On Wednesday, the pre-order button was swapped out with an add to cart. Now the pre-order button is back with a release date of 12/20/18.

3 Likes

I also ordered the full set on the day DC Universe launched. Really wondering what’s going on with these.

3 Likes

Just chiming in, I also ordered the full set on the very first day of launch. Tried to contact support a couple of days ago, no response. No sign of the figures, no update on shipping, no timeline, nothing. It’d be nice to at least have an honest update on where these are.

2 Likes

The website now says the full set release date is December 28th. :frowning:Hope they still mean 2018. :crossed_fingers:

I have contacted their customer service three times now. I ordered Batman, WW, & pre ordered Flash when the site first started. First time I contacted them after no shipment email confirmation of the order after over a week. They responded and sent it out. Second time, Nov 30 came and no email that Flash shipped out was sent to me. They responded that day and said the item is popular and facing delay. They then proceed to allow more pre-orders here for a Dec 10 shipping. A day after the 10th they made it available to order, only to by the end of the week offer it as a Dec 20 ship pre-order. Dec 13, I sent a complaint and asked when am I getting my order. They, or the rep Jireh E who emailed me before, has not replied again. I am not likely to order anything from this site again, they take orders for things they don’t have and sell pre-orders under false pretenses. Right now they are equivalent to a low rated eBay seller I would not recommend. Hopefully I just get what I ordered, maybe they will get there site straightened out.

3 Likes

I can attest to their low quality customer service. I ordered a replacement Batman figure and after 1 month emailing a few different reps, I finally got it shipped. This is after a confusion over the release of the Batman figure; one of the reps told me it was releasing November 30th with Flash and Superman. I convinced them it was not. They are lucky we even choose to buy them while they are priced high paired with expensive shipping.

1 Like

I love the idea of the Justice League exclusive figures, but, just like this platform, if you were not prepared don’t offer them.

Yes, there are kinks to work out but this is creating a soured reputation Not only is the app difficult and sub par, but the figures seem dodgey. I hear the figures feel cheap and on top of that they don’t come with accessories or anything. I think that’s the most disappointing. I hope they at least offer an accessories set.

1 Like

My Aquaman feels fine. Don’t notice any difference between him and other DC Direct/Collectibles figures.

2 Likes

December 20th came and went and the Justice League Flash figure is still listed as a pre-order for Dec 20th. They need to get their act together. It’s not whiny to expect something to ship on a day it’s listed to ship on; especially since these figures can only be bought if you are a subscriber.

4 Likes

Especially since it was originally slated for release/shipment on November 30th, then December 10th,…THEN December 20th!!!
What? is it because this Flash is Wally West?!? Is THAT why they’re dragging their heels?!?

4 Likes

I contacted customer service and they told me my order was scheduled to ship on 12/19, and I would get an email when it does. Obviously that has come and gone. I’ve contacted them yet again but have not heard back. At this point I just want my money back.

2 Likes

IT’S A CHRISTMAS EVE MIRACLE!!!
I just got my confirmation of shipment emails today!!! complete with tracking numbers!!!

I was worried they were going to be cancelled altogether!)

3 Likes

I actually just got mine today :slight_smile:
They gave me two John Stewarts instead of 1 Martian Manhunter :frowning:
But, at least got the rest. If you guys want to see pics let me know.

2 Likes

You got Superman and Flash too? Can you post pics of them please?