JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER ABOUT THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES

“If you see a post that is offensive, trolling, SPAM, or otherwise violates any of these rules, please do not engage! Flag the post so that our team of moderators (aka The Alpha Lanterns) can review it and take the appropriate action.”
JUST WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE

1 Like

Funny someone already trolled me whom I had to flag & DC Universe did nothing

is it considered spam when 50% of each board is filled with posts from one dude , lol

3 Likes

Cough cough

1 Like

JUST REMINDING AGAIN

Naw its spam when fellow user in subtle ways troll u. Sneeze :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Also not my fault mostly everyone on here works for DC already

You sure act like you do as if you’re a super mod with all your casting sources and bumping down other posts while you fill up half of sections with fan casting and asking for thoughts that you don’t evenn reply to unless someone is telling you something or body posts and you come back days later

2 Likes

It took me three reads to notice spam was caps :sweat_smile:
@TX85 as a responsible DCU contributor I can only assume it’s my duty to now flag any post seemingly bloating to the feed. Specifically the 3 day old ones with honeydick replies to self that result in 3 posts in a row of a single user. It’s only fair to those users with less time on there hands who have relevant topics with substance, and need help getting thier posts to see the light of day

4 Likes

Ha honeydick. Yeah it’s fair

2 Likes

Sum are just more of fan than others