Jurassic League Discussion Thread

A1

8 Likes

Issue 1 came out today. As of issue 1 it is Supersaurus’s story I am most looking forward to especially due to the big change That he has no ability to blend into his adopted homeworld in this universe.

7 Likes

I like her.

10 Likes

Man, I keep forgetting this is coming out this week, I’ll have to pick it up. I hope it’s good! DC + dinosaurs seems like a winning combination to me.

6 Likes

As soon as I saw that image, I knew it would be the thread header.

5 Likes

Im loving these more creative elseworlds were getting XD

6 Likes

Perfection. :t_rex:

6 Likes

Is it on DCUI yet, or do i have to wait 6 months again?

2 Likes

Unless stated otherwise (like early access/early release comics), it’s standard for issues to come to DCUI six months after their release. This one just came out yesterday, so it won’t be on DCUI for a bit.

5 Likes

:sob:ok

3 Likes

Personal favorite part: Bruce is the only carnivore of the trinity. Seems to be going of Batman (89) for his origin. They also seem to be going of Flinstones/Dinosaurs history, which is fine as it’s an elseworld. I cant wait to see how this turns out.

5 Likes

Flintstones is a documentary. Extant made some weird stuff.

6 Likes

I was thinking more this show: Dinosaurs | Disney Shows

5 Likes

10 Likes

gal-gadot-wonder-woman

7 Likes

Finished issue number 1 it is interesting and fun for what it is. I think I will finish the run. Reminds me of the tv show dinosaurs from back in the day. Would love to see them do a “not the Robbin” joke lol… (Sorry if you don’t get the reference)

8 Likes

Issue 1 was a nice break from the seriousness that I usually find in comics. I liked seeing the dino versions of characters we all now and love. One thing that kept popping in my head is even more eclectic than Dinosaurs. The Terrible Thunderlizards as I can just imagine this comic going in weird places due to the setting.

7 Likes

Read the first issue just now and…yeah, this was a lot of fun. You can just tell that the creators are putting their all into it and energized to bring something new and fresh to things. I mean, who can say no to a dinosaur Batman suplexing a dinosaur Joker?

8 Likes

And seemingly picking up a caveboy Robin.

4 Likes

This may honestly be one of my favorite DC Comics of the year. Just alot of fun and can’t wait to read the rest of the series!

7 Likes