June's DC Fanworks Theme: Celebrating DC Pride!

June has arrived, which means it’s time to celebrate all things DC Pride!

Every year, DC fans all across the country celebrate the kickoff of Pride Month by reading the annual DC Pride Anthology–and the DC Community celebrates in similar fashion! Just like last June, we want to see all your DC Pride-themed fan art and cosplay, all month long! Happy Pride Month, everyone! :00_dc_pride:

9 Likes

Awesome™:+1: already thinking of some.

4 Likes

New member to the community here. I feel like this piece is perfect for pride! Here is my painting of the Gotham City Sirens, inspired by the teases we got about the upcoming August Title by Leah Williams and Cowboy Carter. @mmartinez_art for more <333

8 Likes

Welcome to the DC Community! This piece is AWESOME.

4 Likes

This legitimately looks like a variant cover for the new series. Amazing job! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Ahhhh thank you. That is a huge compliment. I could only DREAM to have that happen!

2 Likes

Omg I love how much effort you put into this! It’s got so much personality - very good job! :+1:

1 Like

Ahh that seriously means so much to me :smiley: :smile: :grin: This honestly has not been performing how I wish on my socials and it was dissapointing because this was something I am so proud to share and have created. The Gotham City Sirens are some of my fav characters and the series in August is something I am so hype for. So coming up with this composition and executing it I really took the time to put that extra flair and details in. Sorry for the ramble but this comment made my day :slight_smile: Thanks again @LastSon0fMars

Had a pen and some dried markers sitting in front of me and decided to draw Tim Drake. I’m really proud with how this turned out

4 Likes

It looks great!

3 Likes

Oh wow this is really good! Very nice job

3 Likes

I love this Bi girlies for the win :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag: also what’s your socials so I can follow to support :black_heart:

1 Like

You did a great job :black_heart:

2 Likes