June's DC Community Fanworks Theme: DC Pride!

It’s the beginning of a new month, which means it’s the beginning of a new DC Community Fanworks theme!

With all the incredible LGBTQIA+ characters within the world of DC Comics, we’re taking time this month to celebrate some our favorites! Whether you’re new to the world of DC Comics or if you’ve been a loyal reader for years–we want to see your artistic flair! Submit your DC Pride-themed fan art and cosplay, and join this month-long celebration of all things DC Pride! :00_dc_pride:

For more on this month’s celebrations, check out this DC Pride thread and join the discussion!

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:. Already thinking of something.

2 Likes

:eyes: !!!

2 Likes

Here’s a little Poison Ivy drag for ya

8 Likes

I appreciate that the company needs to promote The Flash movie but I am pleased to see that the two prior PRIDE issues are now a little more prominent in the FREE content available promotion tier on the main DC page, and that this contest itself is also now listed with prominence on the main splash page when you enter the site.

3 Likes

Incredible makeup work and design!!! I absolutely love everything you’ve done for her!

3 Likes

This is awesome!!

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Great with the leaf designs.

2 Likes

For this month I made Dreamer. Always wanted to make something with her and decided to use this as an opportunity to do so. Really like how this came out. Had a lot of fun with it.

6 Likes

Amazing! I especially love the texture on the background!

I believe you said you’ve been working more with digital coloring and whatnot recently, right? It’s coming along super well!

3 Likes

Yeah been using digital for a while as of late. Definitely improved a lot on it.
Thanks​:+1:

4 Likes

Everything is looking great so far and I can’t wait to see what comes with the rest of this month; here’s what I pulled together.

Kate Kane was at the top of my list this month and Batwoman from Bombshells has one of my favorite puns going for her. I’m very proud of her and puns alike. Happy June.

4 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Great pose. The colors really give it the bombshell vibe.

5 Likes

Love how you used the variant batwoman

5 Likes