JSA Rebirth

Does anyone know when this will happen? I really want to know. They are my favorite team, I heard they were supposed to appear in the JL series during this Fall. Does anyone have a set date on when this is happening m, if it is happening, or if I missed it completely? If it has already happen can someone direct me to this issue in which I can find them?

4 Likes

I’ve somehow missed out on much JSA, but it must be disappointing since we really haven’t seen anythint resembling post-COIE JSA for eight years.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’ll happen after Snyder’s Justice/Doom War and the subsequent aftermath.

3 Likes

The JSA were on the last page of issue 30 of Justice League

And were featured in 31 and 32.

4 Likes

Sweet! Got to go buy a copy.
pumps left fist in the air while using other thumb to get to comiXology

5 Likes

Here is picture from issue 31

2 Likes

From issue 32

2 Likes

I love them so much!

3 Likes

This is the 2016-2018 run correct?

1 Like

This is now like just published

2 Likes

This month, last month

2 Likes

I found it. Now I am forgiving myself to read every comic before that one.

1 Like

It didn’t even occur to me when I used that picture that that is actually part of the cover for one of the issues.

1 Like

I did not type in forgiving, I meant forcing.

1 Like

I think its happening in Justice League #31 in September. I’m excited about this. The JSA is also my favorite super team.

3 Likes

I hope they do next year quick because dc is testing my patience

1 Like

I really like how they are introduced. But does this mean they will actually be getting their own run in Rebirth, or will they just be with the Justice League for this event?

1 Like

Well, they are definitely part of the new timeline DC announced at NYCC. Dan Garrett Blue Beetle is also now officially in the 40s timeline.

2 Likes