JSA Love

I’m a huge fan of the Justice Society of America… I collected all of the DC Universe Classics JSA figures. This is my display for the entire team. I’ve always had a fondness for the original characters. Then when they started getting legacy characters that really connected with the way I see the JSA. And the Hawkgirl is a custom by my wife made for me.

24 Likes

This is so awesome! I love that you have the entire collection! :smiley:

1 Like

Where did you get the stargirl figure? I need one of those!

2 Likes

I also need to know where you got Black Canary! She’s so badass I love her!

2 Likes

The figures pictured are DC Universe Classic by Mattel. It’s a live they ended a few years ago. Mattel for the moment still makes DC figures but they don’t make anymore JSA figures. Mostly just you big hitters now.

2 Likes

DC Universe Classics is a fantastic line. It’s a favorite of mine, right up there with Kenner Super Powers.

Very cool display. Is your Spectre the regular or variant glow in the dark version?

3 Likes

Glow in the dark version.

2 Likes

Neat. I see you have the variant Dr. Fate too. Nicely done Hawkgirl custom. Is Hawkman a custom or the Golden Age version?

2 Likes

Golden Age version from one of the last waves.

2 Likes

Thought so, I think it’s the wave with GA Atom, Sand and friends. I need to pick up the Jack Knight Starman and Stargirl figures, they look great.

3 Likes

AMAZING COLLECTION!!
I’ve been a JSA fan for years and my collection is VERY similar to your but sadly I’m still missing a few. However… Lol… I even started getting the JSA villains as well. Solomon Grundy, Gentlemen ghost, Black Adam, Eclipso… Etc.
I still miss the DC Classic line.
Nice to see a fellow JSA fan… Thanx for posting

2 Likes

This collection is AMAZING!!!

1 Like

Where did you get the Huntress and Black Canary figures?

1 Like

Beautiful!!! Simply perfection, congratz on the collection!

Awesome line up!! I’m really looking to get Doctor Fate, Sandman, and Jay Garrick my self… Are all of these from one manufactuer/line?

@Horizon_Brave, all of those figures were produced by Mattel, with the vast majority of them being from assorted series of the magnificent DC Universe Classics line.

The Jim Lee Huntress on the left I’d the only figure not from DCUC. She’s from the DC Universe Signature Collection line.

*is

Big fan of the JSA since I was a kid.

1 Like

Cheers to another JSA fan…always thought the earth2 Robin was a unique character of the JSA

Fun Fact: an Earth 2 Robin action figure can be found in Mattel’s Infinite Heroes toyline.

Here’s a look at one from eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Universe-Infinite-Heroes-EARTH-2-ROBIN-3-75-Action-Figure-75-Years-Mattel/163556596465?hash=item2614bb9af1:g:NPIAAOSwMnZcblFg