JSA Book Club

Here’s our second July session. Enjoy and I apologize for posting it late.

1 Like

Showcase justice league 2 was my first experience with them and just fell love seriously ch3ck those early crossovers other recommendations is jsa strange adventure amazing flashback case elements of classic stories with no life sure you might notice some line up irregularities but that’s what fun you get a introduction to everyone and their character

4 Likes

First off welcome to the club!

Secondarily…

We are actually going to be reading Strange Adventures next month if you want to join in. Otherwise we are currently discussing Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. if you want to join in.

Welcome back to the community, @batmanfanrosen.17007! You’ve found a great club to potentially take part in - I’d highly encourage you to join the on-going discussions as @JasonTodd428 mentioned above. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :jsa_book_club:

2 Likes

Here is our next discussion, which continues our look at the Thy Kingdom Come storyline.

Here is our second session for the month of August covering JSA Strange Adventures.

Here is our first session for September 2021.

Here is our second September session and a story called Constellations.

Here is our first October 2021 session featuring more JLA/JSA crossovers. Enjoy!

Here is our second October session covering the Ghost Stories storyline in 1999’s JSA series. Enjoy!

Here is our first November session. Enjoy!

Here’s our second November session starring the Wonders of Earth 2.

My First Time Reading the Justice Society of America, Was When I Was A Kid In the 1970’s!
The First Story I Read Was the Death of Batman!
Batman Was In A Coffin On the Cover with Robin and the J.S.A. Around Him!
It, Was A Great Story!
The J.S.A. Set Out Too Find Batman’s Killer!
I’ve Been In Love with the J.S.A. Ever Since!

I, Read the All Star Squadron Stories In the 1980’s!
I, Loved That the J.S.A. Was Their Main Characters!

My Favorite Justice Society of America Characters are:
1 Dr. Mid Nite.
2 The Atom.
3 Doctor Fate.
4 The Spectre.
5 Green Lantern Alan Scott.
6 The Flash Jay Garrick.
7 Liberty Bell.
8 Firebrand Danette Reilly.
9 Demon Etrigan.
10 Dead Man.

3 Likes

Here is our first session of 2022. Enjoy.

Here’s our second February session. Enjoy!

Here is the first of our March sessions featuring a team up between Batman and Wildcat. Enjoy!

And here is own second March session featuring Huntress and Power Girl.

@JSABookClub

I had a power outage that knocked out my internet for a bit and I’m at work right now. It does seem though like the power is back on again so I’ll be posting the next topic later on tonight. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

Hope everything is going well!

3 Likes

Here is our second April session.

1 Like