JSA Book Club

JSABC Week 11 is live. Enjoy!

1. I’m very familiar with the JSA. Longtime fan of the Earth 2 heroes. All Star Squadron is one of my favorite series ever.

2. Golly, that’s hard. There are so many and they’re all so good. I’m going to go with Liberty Belle.

3. It would have been one of the annual JLA/JSA crossovers, although I don’t remember which. The first comic book with the JSA I have a real concrete memory of was Adventure Comics 461.

2 Likes

Welcome to the JSABC @dave_worrell. There is a link above to our current discussion if you’re interested in participating in it.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m rereading these issues and will jump in later this week.

For my money, All-Star Squadron from issue 27-37 was the best run of any pure super-hero comic I’ve ever read.

1 Like

Here is the link to Week 12.

1 Like

Here is the Week 14 link. Enjoy!

1 Like
  1. Very familiar with Johns’s run. Not that familiar with previous works.
  2. Stargirl
  3. Not long time. JSA #1.
2 Likes

Here is Week 15’s link.

1 Like

Here’s the Week 16 link. Enjoy!

1 Like

Here’s Week 17!

2 Likes

Here is the next JSA Book Club Discussion. Enjoy!

1 Like

Here is our next discussion.

1 Like

Here is the JSABC’s latest discussion. Enjoy!

1 Like
  1. I have read every single appearance of them in Pre-Crisis continuity, plus a large chunk of what was Post-Crisis.
  2. Definitely Jay Garrick. I grew up on Barry/Jay team up stories.
  3. I started reading JSA titles when I was really young. I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t reading them.
2 Likes

Here is our next discussion. Hope everyone has a great holiday!

1 Like

Here’s to a new year @JSABookClub and we have the year’s first discussion. I welcome you all to join in.

[JSA Book Club] The JSA Returns [Jan. 1-15]

5 Likes

Here’s our next discussion @JSABookClub.

[JSA Book Club] In Battle Joined [Jan. 16-31]

2 Likes

Heads up people our crossover event with the JUSTICE LEAGUE BOOK CLUB has gone live. Here’s the link.

Here’s our current discussion. Enjoy!

Here’s the current discussion that starts tomorrow. Enjoy.