JSA Book Club

And here is own second March session featuring Huntress and Power Girl.

@JSABookClub

I had a power outage that knocked out my internet for a bit and I’m at work right now. It does seem though like the power is back on again so I’ll be posting the next topic later on tonight. Sorry for the delay.

3 Likes

Hope everything is going well!

3 Likes

Here is our second April session.

1 Like

And here is our second session for May!

Here’s our second June session!

Here is our second August session.

2 Likes

And here is our August session.

Here is our second September session a bit early because I have a wedding rehearsal to attend this week.

Cheers!

:jsa_book_club: The Vampire Murders :jsa_book_club:

2022-10-10T05:00:00Z2022-10-31T05:00:00Z

Here is the first of our November sessions.

Here is our second November session.

Here’s January’s second post. Just a few questions and such.

Here is our session for Feb. 2023.

Here’s our second March session.

1 Like

Here is the session for April 16th through the end of the month.

1 Like

Here is our next session covering Secret Origins.

Hey everybody, I just joined. So I’ll answer the introduction questions.

-I’m not a longtime JSA reader because I’m a smart mouth youth who has only been reading comics for a handful of years. Growing up, I had the various DC cartoons of the 2000s and I’m sure a handful of JSA related characters snuck in there. But once I started comics, I found myself drawn more toward JSA titles than Justice League comics. For me, the JSA highlights legacy and the relationships between various heroes that I want to see more of. All of these JSA members (veterans and newbies) are charismatic and fun to read about. Most of the JSA comics I’ve read comes from the 2000s but I have read some stories before that period and reading the new titles using the Ultra Plan.

-Man…don’t make me choose my favorite characters! That is way too tough a choice. However…I will say that I just finished reading the Hourman solo that focused on the android Matthew Tyler. I had a surprising amount of fun reading it and he has become my favorite Hourman, so he is for sure ONE of my favorite JSA heroes

8930048-rco012_1683025756

2 Likes

Welcome to the club @EDT!

Feel free to jump into discussions.

1 Like

And here is our second June session. Enjoy!