:jsa_book_club: JSA Book Club: The Bat And The Other Cat

Sorry for the delay in posting (family emergency). For this month I figured we’d try out something a little different. The Bat working with the Cat…but not quite the cat you’d expect :wink:

But First…

ROLL CALL

Club Leaders: @JasonTodd428 and @Aurora

Standing Members:

Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, Alec.Holland, anthony.javier3, Applejack, Azrael_Jean-PaulValley14, BatgirlsAmdSignalBookWhenDC, bbzo24, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, BobbinIrving, Boswell99, Brenticus_Rex, bromepeter424, CaptainYesterday, CassTheStreet, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, Darkstarz, dave7atgosky, dave_worrell, DC_Community, Deathstroke’sPunisher, deborahma295, december360, djganon, Doctor075, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, finn.p.campbell,frankie.lacy79, l, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, HubCityAnswer, Jay_Kay, jayspice777, Jflow, jlevin, Jurisdiction, kaliym73, lunalane, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, Midnitehour, MiscellaneousSoup, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson, MPMCN86, msgtv, Odbo255, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, QuadPen, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, ReaganFan78, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RexRebel, rlynchfamily, ROMANLEGION rspezzano, rwm, Ryan22, Sinestro1,slowp0Ketail, Smallengineerings, SuperBlue Grodd, TheCosmicMoth, TK52, Tommyskindlefire, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995

What To Read: Batman / Wildcat #1-3

Discussion Questions:

1: Someone is running an underground fight club for people with superpowers. What two characters have you always wanted to see go toe to toe that hasn’t actually fought in the comics?

2: Just for fun…who wears a cowl better?

3: In a fair fight…who would win? Batman or Wildcat?

Please feel free to add your own questions as always, and thanks for your patience :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes
  1. I thought of one I don’t think has ever happened. It would be interesting to see Karate Kid go up against Batman.
  2. Batman wears the cowl best, of course.
  3. In a real fight, I think Batman would win, but Wildcat would make it close.

It’s happened a couple of times – once during the JLA/JSA crossover The Lightning Saga, and also in Countdown to Final Crisis.

1 Like

I knew I wouldn’t think of one that hadn’t happened! :joy:

1 Like
  1. Myself vs. Dr. Tommy Oliver

2. Myself.

3. Wildcat.

1 Like