Jon Hamm Batman

As Ben Affleck as offcially stepped down as Batman there have been new ideas of who should play the Caped Crusader. One very common opinion is Jon Hamm. I can’t help but agree. Jon Hamm is an actor who is very willing to play Batman as he has said so multiple times, and shows a general resemblance to Bruce Wayne. I view Jon Hamm would make the best new Batman

2 Likes

I’m hearing rumors of Armie Hammer as Batman & I’m ok with that.

1 Like

Well right now they are looking for a young batman

Not an Armie Hammer fan. They can do better

Armie Hammer was in fact cast as Batman for George Miller’s Justice League: Mortal.

I’m still stunned fans got upset about that movie. Had they seen George Miller’s proficiency in the action genre? The guy is a legend. I think most people thought “Oh that dude that did Babe? Nah.” Silly.

2 Likes

Yeah, I watched Miller’s movies my whole life growing up. I can remember my folks having the Road Warrior on VHS. Don’t get me started on Fury Road, it’s one of the best action films in recent memory. The train has left the station on that JL movie, but I agree Hammer would be great for Bruce/Batman.

1 Like

After seeing him as Killmonger I basically want Michael B. Jordan to play everyone.

2 Likes

At this point I’m confident in saying this is never going to happen. Rumors are they want a younger Bats. I’m guessing that means someone in their 30s. Hamm will be almost 50 by the time the next movie comes out.

1 Like

@Gregor while I don’t see Jordan as Bats, I do agree that WB/DC need to jump at the opportunity to give him a multi-picture deal as someone.

1 Like

It should be someone YOUNG!

1 Like

Apparently it got “lost in translation” that The Batman is set BEFORE the events of Man of Steel and features a YOUNGER Bruce Wayne, which is why Affleck is “passing the torch” to a different actor.

In other words, “no, John Hamm will not be playing Batman”.

1 Like