Jon Cryer as Lex on supergirl....

He was amazing in the final episode, glad they did him justice, his lexosuit was beautiful. Who’s you’re favorite version of lex? Live action, animated or comic. Mine is lex from all star superman and Michael rosenbaum from smallville.

6 Likes

Loved his portrayal!! He was the perfect lex for me and talky bright an extra excitement for supergirl goes season. I forgot he was a comedy actor and really bought into his evilness. Loved the ending!

2 Likes

My favorite version of Lex is still Clancy Brown, but live action wise he’s my favorite.

4 Likes

Either the DCAU/Clancy Brown version (so good that The Batman has to copy it) or the Silver-Age Bond Villain Lex from Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Mark Rolston’s heroic Lex from Injustice: Gods Among Us was also great.

for sure, not easy facing three years of buildup to the character, plus decades of Lex lore and a forgettable role in Superman IV … Jon delivered on all of it

lot of good actors but I’m liking Rainn Wilson in the animated movies

1 Like

Clancy is the goat

I have one word for Cryer’s performance:

Bra-vo!

1 Like

I think the dc universe should put reruns of Batman, (and the serials) the serials of vigilante captain marvel and Blackhawks, as well as reruns of swamp thing (as well as the two movies) and the 60s cartoons of dc characters. And the movie versions of supergirl and steel and catwoman .

1 Like

I think the dc universe should put reruns of Batman, (and the serials) the serials of vigilante captain marvel and Blackhawks, as well as reruns of swamp thing (as well as the two movies) and the 60s cartoons of dc characters. And the movie versions of supergirl and steel and catwoman .

Cryer definitely won me over with his 3 episodes. Great job.

1 Like

Brought an extra excitement to supergirl this season*

Damn I shoulda proof read that lol. That was terrible but I blame Swype lol