Joker's New Girlfriend Punchline šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

She looks badass

2 Likes

I donā€™t know either but for some reason, I find this thread very fun. I can just imagine this woman showing up on Jokerā€™s arm in Harley Quinnā€™s animated series. But she doesnā€™t really like Joker, in fact she mentally abuses him, and she loves to play the shy, quiet, submissive type in front of Harley just to get her goat.

And @EverAJ love the picture. Can you color that? Would love to see it. Very close to what I pictured Jokerā€™s new girl. Kinda like Pris in Blade Runner, except more colorful. Pris-Blade-Runner
Nice but deadly with a hidden agenda and desperate drive.

4 Likes

Punchline reminds me of the cringey henchman from the 60ā€™s

2 Likes

I think Joker doesnā€™t have a fixed adress. I mean, it would be hard to get a house (see: wanted criminal) and abandoned amusement parks get torn down eventually. Especially in Gotham, the industrial city it is.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny :laughing:

Havenā€™t you been keeping up on Harley Quinnā€™s animated series?! Heā€™s remodeling. :rofl:

3 Likes

I mean, in the show, yeah. But in reality? There couldnā€™t be more than 2 or 3 parks in the whole city. Once Jokerā€™s MO is known, they would totally start decomissioning the abandoned places of humor, like Comedy Clubs, Prank Stores, and Amusement Parks. I mean really, 1 it is efficient for an industrial city and it is helpful to keep Joker on the run. Imagine being a cop.
ā€œHey, Commish, do you think Jokerā€™s hiding out in the abandoned Smileyā€™s Funhouse??ā€
ā€œNo, you idiot. Letā€™s check out the docks.ā€
This is why Joker is so successful: Really bad policework, lack of deathpenalty, and a govā€™t unwilling to stop a terrorist.

7 Likes

Well . . .

She has already addressed this issue. :joy:
Actually, even Harley, and she does hold a doctorate, pretty much agrees with you. But, like me, her crazy side just goes with it. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Thank you. And Yes. Yes I can.

2 Likes

ā€¦next there will be bloodā€¦

2 Likes

The question is: who will drink Batmanā€™s milkshake?

1 Like

I donā€™t like her design I have a feeling that Harley is going to beat her up.

3 Likes

This is an abomination, Iā€™m pissed off enough Harley is out of the main comics but this sad excuse for a clown? his gf Punchline? she looks like she got most of her clothes at Spencerā€™s. Reminds me a bit about Jokerā€™s Daughter in design, The biggest mistake DC is making is pandering to people who probably donā€™t even read the comics, who probably canā€™t even name any facts about her outside Suicide Squad. Their relationship is iconic and they are both off the rails. Harley isnā€™t a hero, so donā€™t try to use her to appeal to generation Zā€™s. I appreciate the Dc Black label of Harley and Joker, ā€œHarleenā€ and the ā€œWhite Knightā€ storylines.

2 Likes

Butā€¦sheā€¦isnā€™t? :confused:

6 Likes

I agree Harley is much better as Jokerā€™s sidekick than what they have her doing now. I hate that every time a villain gets popular enough they turn them into an antihero.

3 Likes

@CupidofCrime1995 and @EverAJ

You know we could let it slip to Harley that Jokerā€™s dating someone else right now, especially when sheā€™s in a smashy mood and that just might take care of the problem . . . Harley beats up Punchline, Batman takes Harley to jail, no more other girlfriend, no more anti-hero. Just saying . . .

1 Like

Haha. I get it.

1 Like

I like it. Now how do we get hold of her? Does she have a twitter? I can DM her.

1 Like

Be a nice little twist if she was the abusive/toxic one to Jokerā€¦ though then again iā€™m sure that might be a turn on for him

1 Like

So, Iā€™m an idiot. Is Punchline a canonical thing? Or an idea you are floating/suggesting?

Seems more like a Mercy Graves or Query situation.