Joker's New Girlfriend Punchline šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

27 Likes

Never have I seen a character designed more specifically to have her ass kicked by Harley Quinn.

72 Likes

You have no idea how loud I laughed at this reply :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

lol, I immediately thought of Harley wrecking her with that mallet.

11 Likes

I donā€™t know, she looks really tough, I still like Harley with the Joker best, Punchline look more like Penguinā€™s girlfriend then the Joker! Wonder how sheā€™ll handle the Joker when heā€™s angry at her? Would she end up being a friend with Talia or Catwoman?:thinking:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Todayā€™s Harley is more refined. I saw her with a baseball bat. :rofl:

8 Likes

That look on her face. I pictured Joker being the abused party in that relationship. That would be an interesting love triangle. Harley beats up Punchline while Punchline abuses Joker.

14 Likes

Iā€™m definitely curious to see what their dynamic will be, because I canā€™t imagine sheā€™ll have the same one as Harley did.

7 Likes

Iā€™m curious about their dynamic as well. Like is this gonna be like he was with Harley where Joker throws her under the bus and gets away??? Will they be more like partners or colleagues? Will they even be in a relationship? Thereā€™s just not enough info for me right now.
My only criticism right now is the design. Itā€™s pretty plain and not iconic. More reminiscent of Riddlerā€™s Daughter to me. Another thing, what is on the back there? Is that her hair? Is it a cape? Iā€™m just not feeling this design as is rn. It still needs some work.

5 Likes

7bf234b8662bc164da1850a97152933d

giphy (1)

18 Likes

Iā€™m also looking forward to Harleyā€™s response ā€“ will she hate this Punchline woman with a firey passion, or will she try to persuade her to get out, that whatever thinks sheā€™s going to get by siding with Joker, itā€™s not going to happen.

8 Likes

Okay, I said I disliked the design so I just had to draw out what I think of when I think of the idea of a Joker henchman called Punchline! I saw something a little more brutal but still very Jokery, almost like something youā€™d see from ā€˜The Jokerzā€™ in Batman Beyond. Sorta like an evil Raggedy Ann.

19 Likes

Great work. I agree with you that the character has an uninteresting look in the pic.

2 Likes

She kind of looks like a run-of-the-mill ā€œbad guyā€ character. If she didnā€™t have the makeup on her cheeks and nose, I would think she was just a random villain and would never think of her as being a Joker-adjacent character.

4 Likes

Ahemā€¦I think I see Harley in the distance, ya know? With that big mallet?

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be interesting if Jokerā€™s next girlfriend didnā€™t have a clown theme at all? Like, what if she was just some single mom or something?

13 Likes

Maybe evenā€¦ his neighbor?

6 Likes

She did show up in the most recent issue of Batman, so I think weā€™re definitely going to see the two meet.

5 Likes

When did this become a thing???

1 Like