!Joker War!

Looks like Diamond is going to start shipping in about a week to have new books in the stores May 20th!!!

That brings us even closer to Joker War!!!

I don’t know about any of you, but I’m SUPER excited, so I went ahead and made myself a checklist (because Checklists are FUN!!!) and thought I would share it with the rest of you:

12 Likes

I am also so excited for Joker War, thank you for the checklist it is so convenient. I’m just a little worried about Red Hood. I heard Lobdell wants to finish his run around issue 50. I joined DC during the beginning of the New 52 since it seemed like a good jumping on point. Red Hood and The Outlaws was one of the titles that I adorned. I hope he gets to tell the story he wants to tell especially if the series ends. At the end of the day still think Joker War is going to be great no matter what!

5 Likes

I am really excited!

5 Likes

Hopefully DC knows what they have in Red Hood. A tremendous amount of people say Jason Todd is their favorite member of the Bat Family. I’m confident that even if they do wind up ending it at issue #50 they’ll pick it back up real quick at an issue 0 or #1 for a new story line. Like how they do with Suicide Squad or did after Red Hood/Arsenal or Red Hood and the Outlaws with Starfire and Arsenal.

2 Likes

And I’m SUPER stoked for Joker War!!!

Especially after Joker’s interaction with The Designer (!!!NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!) during Their Dark Designs! These books are going to be SOOOOOO intense. And at a 25 book run it’s going to be FUN!!!

3 Likes

Nice checklist @hashtag-goodtobejo! I’m looking forward to Batman 92, where we can finally meet Punchline! Their Dark Designs is an amazing storyline so the following Joker War should blow all of our minds! :exploding_head:

1 Like

It’s the first series since Metal I had my comic shop just put all of it on my list.

1 Like

Yeah! This is the most fun I’ve had with a Batman story since Death of the Family!!!

Their Dark Designs is TOTALLY setting the stage for a SUPER awesome adventure!

3 Likes

Death
Metal!

Wonder Woman with a CHAINSAW!!!

2 Likes

I’m super stoked as well! Don’t forget Punchline’s origin story will be in Joker’s 80th Anniversary Super Spectacular. Not directly a tie in with Joker War but still excited for it! How about that Batman 92 Artgerm variant!?

1 Like

Their Dark Designs is such a good buildup to Joker War, and I’m so excited now that the books are at least getting shipped out.

Thanks for the checklist too, cause I don’t wanna miss a single panel of this stuff!

1 Like