Joker Painting

So I did this joker piece a while back, but I just recently renewed my subscription, and I thought you all would like to see

Edit: I have a lot more art that I would like to show you guys, but I don’t want to post too much, how often do you think would be appropriate, and not too overwhelming for you?

31 Likes

Nice that looks like an amazing likeness. Good job and welcome to the community!

3 Likes

@loganmichaelphilips Welcome! That is a beautiful painting. You are very talented.

3 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes

Great job with the shading! The color spotting is done verry well.

4 Likes

Very well done! I agree that your color matching is on point.

3 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

Every day. Give us masterpieces every. single. day.

PS: Not being mean, but trying to help. IMO, you should try to make Joker faces longer. His is a little round. Looks great, and better than I could paint, but I am just trying to give artistic advice.

4 Likes

This is an awesome portrait of the movie version of the Joker. Well-done, I like your use of colors and shading. Great job, and welcome to the community. :partying_face: :+1: :smile:
And don’t worry about how much you post, post as much as you like. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@AmberDisco thanks for the encouragement and the criticism, I agree with you on the face, and I wish I could post every day​:joy::joy: but I’m only 16 and I’ve got school, so I don’t have as much time, I might do twice a week or something like that!! I just don’t want to annoy anyone with how much I post.

5 Likes

Hey, affirmations our name, and liking you is our game!! Well, actually it is Amber Disco, and I prefer Guess Who, but you get the point. Post as much as you want!!!
Glad you are cool with criticism. I always, even if something is flawless, try to give helpful feedback. And you can’t improve if everyone says you’re perfect!!!
As far as school, ahem, I know at least 10-13 school agers (me included) here who are avid members, the trick is finding balance.
You don’t gotta post paintings daily, but at least come hang out!!

7 Likes

This looks great! What medium is it?

3 Likes

@thrakaboom it is copic markers on Bristol paper.

5 Likes

@loganmichaelphilips Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing this with us, that’s an amazing Joker piece!

6 Likes

That’s great. Really good job. Also welcome to the community. I would love to see more of your work.

5 Likes

@loganmichaelphilips that is amazing! I thought it was a photo of a sculpture based on the movie, not a painting. Good job!

4 Likes

This is beyond incredible! The attention to detail in this painting is fantastic and I am blown away by the expression the Joker is making under his make-up.

Honestly, this is a fantastic piece. Thank you for sharing it!

5 Likes

I suggest you make topics with multiple pieces! I love this soooo much, and I want to see more!

4 Likes

Yeah, I completely agree with Amber, come and hang out! I’m on here several times a day, and I just look at art, writing, polls, maybe get in a conversation. You’ll never know what you’ll find on the DCU community!

6 Likes

Great picture. It looks so real!

4 Likes