Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity (Secret Files)

medium-9299465

"Harley Quinn is hunting two serial killers: The Joker, a brutal psychopath who murdered her roommate and disappeared years ago, and the unidentified killer currently terrorizing Gotham City.

In this one-shot, see pieces of the puzzle on Harley’s investigation board and steal a glimpse into John Kelly’s high school notebook—a book he still carries today. Kami Garcia has been consulting forensic psychiatrist and behavior analyst Edward Kurz, MD, throughout the series to ensure the accuracy of the story and of Harley’s methodology. In this special issue, Dr. Kurz’s work is spotlighted as we reveal secrets from Harley’s past, hidden details of crime scenes, and a real-life profile of The Joker that has driven the progression of his murders in the story!"

Feel free to express you excitement for these books or to talk about how much you’re enjoying reading them, but please don’t begin any spoiler conversations until Saturday, 07/25/2020.

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

2 Likes

I really can’t wait for these to be out. I am trying to wait until they are all put so that I can go through them.

Totally going to be books I stack before reading!!!

1 Like

I just know I will not be able to just read one issue and wait the months for the next one, especially with the detective angle! I haven’t started them yet and already I am dying to know how they end it :smiley:

I thought I was commenting on another post on that last comment…

I’ve been keeping up on these books. It’s a fun story. You won’t be disappointed!

1 Like

Just finished Secret Files. A lot of comics take these month long breaks and claim to be secret files. Criminal Sanity does it right. You feel like you’re working a case when you’re reading it. You get great insight into Gordon’s view of Harley and Bullock. There were a lot of clues that brought back memories of prior issues. It’s very well done and very immersive. Can’t wait for issue #5.

1 Like