Joker Cosplay Photo Shoot

I always like making some B&W as well - sometimes they come out even better than color

5 Likes

Great photos. The one where he is by the wall laughing looks so much like Joker.

2 Likes

I’m late to the game, but these are AMAZING! I hope you share any future shots you take, too!

1 Like

@CynicalPink Thanks so much! No time is too late! I will definitely share anything we do in the future. Really appreciate the positive feedback

1 Like

This is some really good photography. Using natural lighting where you took this turned out great. Whoever made the suit did an amazing job as well. The friend almost has the physical build but of course not as deathly skinny has Phoenix had.

Have you two done any other cosplay shoots before? Or is this your guys first?

1 Like

@JohnOnyx115 Really appreciate that! I’ve been into photography since 2013 and this was my first time doing cosplay. My friend had the costume from Halloween and ever since I wanted to get out in our downtown area at night and do this. I always liked the natural lighting and brick buildings. I’d love to do more cosplay stylistic photos but we need more costumes :sweat_smile: when it gets warmer we might go back out and spend more than thirty minutes taking shots. Would love to do Batman at night to be honest.

2 Likes

1st one is my fav. Looks legit :metal::metal:

1 Like

I think the first is my favorite too. It’s the only one I imagined in my mind days before we even did the photo shoot. Thanks!

WoW! :open_mouth:
@Gothamite.ZJN These are impressive pics. Love, the lights in the background and the bricks. Looks like Joker is up to no good in Gotham. Can’t believe that is natural lighting. The black and whites look really good, too. Hard to pick a favorite, going to have to go with the Joker Laugh. It looks very Joker-y. Jokers-laugh You guys nailed it.

1 Like