Joker Cosplay Photo Shoot

My friend @JTLP.HAHA got this 2019 Joker costume for Halloween and we finally got out at night to take a few photos. It was freezing and these were some of the best we got. Thinking for next time getting a higher quality outfit and going the more classic Joker route. I have one photo (not included) where he looks like a terrifying mix of Pennywise and Joker lol didn’t feel Joker enough for me to post. Might want some more props next time, as well. Also, his hair wouldn’t slick back lol - next time he will make it green. He is certainly a unique version HaHaHa! Figured I would share.

20 Likes

I love it, I think the last one is my favorite!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Of course, thanks so much for sharing!

Awesome

1 Like

Yeah, these are great! I agree green hair would be even better, but that’s the only improvement I could possibly think of.

1 Like

LOVE this. With the suit and the unruly hair, could also see this model doing a solid Spike Spiegel. I actually really like this hairstyle for this look. Super moody, great backgrounds and setups, too.

3 Likes

Really appreciate all the positive feedback - been wanting to begin regularly contributing in this community and I thought this would be a good start

3 Likes

Boy, was it! Please don’t stop.

1 Like

Did you do any lighting, or was it all using the lighting provided from the surrounding area?

Everything was natural lighting. I have never done a stylized shoot like this before and have never done flash photography. Most of what I do is just document my children and family (one day Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl shoots). My camera also allows me to do significant post processing in Lightroom - so much data in the raw files.

1 Like

Really incredible photography and costume here! Thanks for sharing @Gothamite.ZNicholson!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Nice! I really like the last one. I was wondering about that hair. :rofl: Oh well, he’s unique joker! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yes very unique! :joy::joy: he texted me saying he had a wardrobe malfunction

2 Likes

:rofl:

This is so beyond perfect! :heart_eyes: If you do another shoot with props, I hope you’ll share those pics here.

1 Like

Totally will!!
I’ll also add the other photos I edited from our session as well. Would have liked more locations, but it was so cold we only stayed outside 25 minutes - I’ll add all others I chose to edit.

4 Likes

One on left is the one I think is more Pennywise with a little bit of Joker in there HaHaHa

2 Likes