Join Us in Saying Goodbye to DC Word Creator!

Greetings, fellow DC’ers!

As many of you have heard, DC Universe’s Word Creator will be reaching its end in a few days, so, to join us in bidding it farewell, we’d love to see what you can come up with as a final hurrah!

The choice in topic is yours - want to do one showing your favorite moment from Swamp Thing? Or one dedicated to saying goodbye to the Word Creator, itself? All good! The mods will add our own by next week’s Fan Creation Friday. :wink:

Haven’t tried the Word Creator yet? Learn more about it in our News Article, “Share your Fandom with DC Universe’s WorDCreator!” - Share your Fandom with DC Universe’s WorDCreator!

We also have some great examples of other DC Word Creations in this thread! https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/fancontributions/dc-word-creator

3 Likes

Why’s it going away? Was there some issue with it?

1 Like

No worries, there was nothing wrong with it, @BatJamags - it was always planned to only be available for a limited time, actually. Please feel free to give your feedback if you enjoyed it and would like to see more, or similar features available, though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A parting gift

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1159968377261084673/jnIHCcwr?format=jpg&name=small

1 Like

I liked Pissed Cat more but I would’ve been sent to Arkham…

1 Like

We certainly would hate to lock you away, @Nathan.Payson!

What a wonderful first image to kick off this thread with, though. Thank you for jumping in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last one!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/1160247873037991936/-EGdGxhL?format=jpg&name=900x900

Thanks for the fun Word Creator.

4 Likes

That’s great!

I, along with @Zatanna, am happier having you here than locked away, @Nathan.Payson! Nicely done for both images, in either situation. :wink:
Ooh, and yours is adorable, @NYJt3! It certainly gave me the feels - thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

Shhhh, though, pretend like you guys don’t see me. o.o Just popping in to share with you something that was shared with me through the grapevine from the lovely green goddess you guys all know and love, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. As you can see, it’s just as stunning as she is. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s an awesome one @MissInkBlot.
Forgot to mention it earlier but yours are great as well @Nathan.Payson.

1 Like

Made another

2 Likes

My contribution

3 Likes

Those are amazing, @NYJt3 and @nu52! :o Thank you so much for sharing them. :slight_smile: You and I were on similar wavelength, as well, @nu52, but I’ll post mine in a few days to end this thread out. We had a bit of a backlog for the past few days, so I’m adding them later than anticipated. That said, I’m sharing today’s A+ addition from the ever so talented @Zatanna! Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DC is not lacking in iconic couplings

3 Likes

Content of choice

2 Likes

You’re too right, @nu52 - not only far from lacking in couplings, but judging by the posts on here, the community’s just a rich in creativity. Thank you, again, for sharing yours. :slight_smile: Adding my picture to end out the thread with a message to everyone:

This one’s dedicated to our lovely community here on the forums. Thank you for making every day we sign on feel like a DC Family Reunion instead of work. You each have your own wonderful ways of contributing, and it’s no overstatement when I say that we appreciate every one of you, and the many special attributes you share with us on the daily. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your participation in Fan Creation Friday every week, and thank you, always, for being so kind and patient as you accompany us on this journey, growing pains and all. There’s so much that we have planned for you that we’re incredibly excited about, and it’s a joy to know that we have such a SplendiDCommunity to share it all with! :slight_smile:

1 Like