šŸ„³Join Our DC Universe 2020 Holiday Party Extravaganza! Friday, December 18th 5pm PT - 7pm PTšŸ„³

c83eea3759cc3363c07f0e8a7435e73e
Christmas With the Super-Heroes (1988) #2

THIS JUST IN! 2020 has been a trying year. :tired_face: From the far reaches of space to our very blood cells, these challenges have put our real lives on par with many of the epic stories seen right in the pages of a comic book.

Which is exactly why DC Universe is inviting you, the community to join together with myself, @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @MissInkBlot, @Barrys.Better.Half, @Green.Lantern, and @Alec.Holland on Friday, December 18th, from 5:00pm PT - 7:00pm PT to enjoy the following festivities! :gift::christmas_tree::clinking_glasses:

:fire:WATCH-ALONG! :fire:

Sit by the electric fire of the DC Universe Holiday Yule Log. Be ready to click ā€œplayā€ at the strike of 5:05pm PT! And be sure to keep an eye out for those hidden eggs- you might just need them for theā€¦

:mag_right: SCAVENGER HUNT!:mag_right:

As we all gather together 'round the Yule Log and share some holiday cheer, keep an eye out for our holiday bingo card that weā€™ll be working on together! Weā€™ll be posting the clues right here at 5:00pm PST.

HOW IT WORKS:

• We post a card with 25 clues
  • You search the Yule Log video and DC Holiday comics to find them
  • Post your findings in the comments below!

:red_circle:RED:red_circle: squares are all items and events that we can find in the Yule Log video itself. But for the items in the :green_circle:GREEN:green_circle: squares, we can take a look through our comic book archives for solutions to our open-ended prompts. Find a panel with a snowman in it? Post it here, and we can all mark off the green :snowman: panel together! Every clue has multiple solutions, so get creative and post any you can find so we can admire your work. If youā€™re not sure where to start, hereā€™s a collection of a few seasonal comics to get you started:

Easy Mode Helper's Guide

Starman #27

Hitman #22

Supermanā€™s Christmas Adventure

Harley Quinn Holiday Special #1

Christmas with the Superheroes #1

Batman and The Outsiders #19

DCU Infinite Holiday Special #1

DC Universe Holiday Special '09 #1

The Flash #73

Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special #1

Batman #9

Batman #27

Teen Titans #13

:smile: LIVE CHAT! :smile:

Mostly, we just want to hang out with you! Weā€™ll be sharing what cozy drinks weā€™re enjoying, the delicious snacks weā€™ve prepared, our favorite DC swag, and what weā€™re looking forward to in the future. This is also a great time to ask us your questions about what DC Universe Infinite has in store!

But best of all, weā€™ll simply enjoy the holiday spirit with the Community thatā€™s seen us through a crazy year.

We hope youā€™ll be able to join us right here in this topic, in the comments below, on Friday, December 18th at 5:00pm PT - 7:00pm PT to hang out around the proverbial fireplace! :christmas_tree:

tumblr_mhzem5Hy2c1ryvq99o1_500
Illustration by DevilHS

66 Likes

Oooo looking forward to this!! Cant wait to hangout with everybody :smile:

15 Likes

:grinning:Sound fun, Iā€™m looking forward to hang out with you guys.

13 Likes

Awesomeā„¢:+1: Sounds like a blastā€‹:snowflake:

11 Likes

Sounds fun!!! I really hope I can join!!!

9 Likes

If Iā€™m not here assume the worst!

10 Likes
8 Likes

That would be 8:00 ET right? Should be able to make it then :grin:

9 Likes

Always up for a good Holiday party with friends.

11 Likes

Super stoked for this! Thereā€™s nothing better than a log fire and some wonderful DC fans.

Time to dig out my Grinch costumeā€¦

12 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

Awesome! Yes!

8 Likes

Sounds super fun! Iā€™m looking forward to this. What snacks to make, hmmā€¦

10 Likes

Just what snacks would Joker bring to a Holiday Party? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pun food

10 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a great question! I think the answer is something you probably donā€™t wanna eat unless you want to risk getting poisoned for a joke, lol. :popcorn: Definitely something with his face on it or in his signature colors.

10 Likes

And the Joker fish

10 Likes

Yeaaahā€¦ Donā€™t eat the fish.

10 Likes

Butā€¦ itā€™s smiling at me

10 Likes